Windows 10: Windows 10 Search Not Working, how can fix it?

Discus and support Windows 10 Search Not Working, how can fix it? in Cortana to solve the problem; Windows 10 Search Not Working, how can fix it? ***moved on english forum***... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Ihsan prensa, May 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Search Not Working, how can fix it?

Windows 10 Search Not Working, how can fix it?

***moved on english forum***

:)

Ihsan prensa, May 22, 2020

2. FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Thanks for this and your step by step. My search for updates only took 10 minutes after your guide.

Spaceman Spiff, May 22, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Windows 10 Search Not Working, how can fix it?

Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Search Not Working, how can fix it?

1. Windows 10 Search Not Working, how can fix it? - Similar Threads - Search Working fix

2. How can I fix my windows search bar not working

in Cortana
    How can I fix my windows search bar not working: When I try to open my windows 10 search bar, it stays blank and after about 4 seconds it automatically closes. I have tried restarting WSearch in the services tab of task manager but it doesn’t seem to do anything, please advise...
  3. How can I fix my windows search bar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my windows search bar not working: When I try to open my windows 10 search bar, it stays blank and after about 4 seconds it automatically closes. I have tried restarting WSearch in the services tab of task manager but it doesn’t seem to do anything, please advise...
  4. How can I fix my windows search bar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to fix search functionility in windows

how to fix search functionility in windows: my profile and profile folder have a space in it "xxxx yyyy", I wanted to rename the profile to "xxxx", I just edited the profile folder name in the registry, but then went back to the old name, now the bar search and content search aren't working, but when I use a username...
  6. How to fix windows 11 search bar not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix windows 11 search bar not working?: Hello,when ever i click on my search bar on windows 11 it turns blue but doesnt launch as shown belowAnd when i press on my start menu and start typing, it finds a app with the name starting with that letter In this example i pressed "d"Pressing the search bar at the top of...
  7. How to fix windows 11 search bar not working?

How to fix windows 11 search bar not working?: Hello,when ever i click on my search bar on windows 11 it turns blue but doesnt launch as shown belowAnd when i press on my start menu and start typing, it finds a app with the name starting with that letter In this example i pressed "d"Pressing the search bar at the top of...
  8. Search Bar not working how do i fix?

in Cortana
    Search Bar not working how do i fix?: when i click on the search bar and type something, only an empty box shows up. I've tried rebooting but the problem still persists. How do i fix this issue?...
  9. How can I fix the search bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I fix the search bar.: I would like to rid myself of this hideous search window that opens up and get the cortana one back. It was much nicer and more low profile. This new one has features that I don't need or want....
  10. Windows 10 search not working – fix

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 search not working – fix: Searching through the Windows 7 taskbar was really fast and efficient. The Windows 10 version seems more problematic than the old one: sometimes it doesn’t find what we need, and sometimes the search box seems to be simply stuck and unresponsive. This may happen because of...