Windows 10: Windows 10 Search not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Search not working in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi. When I'm trying to find something using Windows quick search or Windows + R it shows nothing. I can't search for applications or files, not even... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Anturaju Daniel, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Search not working

Hi.

When I'm trying to find something using Windows quick search or Windows + R it shows nothing. I can't search for applications or files, not even paint.

Windows 10 Search not working f5d81a7d-9b38-4901-9635-5abd8b162d6e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Anturaju Daniel, Nov 8, 2018

2. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
  4. EarthDog Win User

Windows 10 Search not working

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

EarthDog, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Search not working

1. Windows 10 Search not working - Similar Threads - Search working

2. Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.: I can't post a screenshot but when i try to type something in search bar it doesn't work just when i press "S" it squares the Steam Application and when i try to use CTRL + . it doesn't open the emoji bar and when i try CTRL + SHIFT/WIN + S it doesn't work for screenshot....
  3. Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot search with Windows, Emoji button not working, cant screenshot etc.: I can't post a screenshot but when i try to type something in search bar it doesn't work just when i press "S" it squares the Steam Application and when i try to use CTRL + . it doesn't open the emoji bar and when i try CTRL + SHIFT/WIN + S it doesn't work for screenshot....
  4. How do i reset windows search because it does not work at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i reset windows search because it does not work at all: Updates are installed, latest copy of official windows 11 image from microsoftI have a video of it showing the defect, it's not very eventful but I can post it somewhere for demonstration. I cannot use search at all....
  5. How do i reset windows search because it does not work at all

How do i reset windows search because it does not work at all: Updates are installed, latest copy of official windows 11 image from microsoftI have a video of it showing the defect, it's not very eventful but I can post it somewhere for demonstration. I cannot use search at all....
  6. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...: Hello, i have a bad, bad, bad news.My taskbar not working, when i click on something on right of it it not work, but opens apps on taskbar as well as before.Them most needed part of Every windows that have Start button, Start button and Start menu... NOT WORK.Search bar too...
  7. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...: Hello, i have a bad, bad, bad news.My taskbar not working, when i click on something on right of it it not work, but opens apps on taskbar as well as before.Them most needed part of Every windows that have Start button, Start button and Start menu... NOT WORK.Search bar too...
  8. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

9. Windows 11 Search Bar Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Search Bar Not Working: Hi everyone, not sure if anyone is facing this problem but my laptop shut down unexpectedly and updated on its own. When my laptop restarted, the Windows search bar can't be used anymore, it just turns up blank. I've tried everything but it just seems like nothing is...
  10. Windows 11 Search Bar Not Working

Windows 11 Search Bar Not Working: Hi everyone, not sure if anyone is facing this problem but my laptop shut down unexpectedly and updated on its own. When my laptop restarted, the Windows search bar can't be used anymore, it just turns up blank. I've tried everything but it just seems like nothing is...