Windows 10: windows 10 search not working

Discus and support windows 10 search not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 os search function at start button not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by naveenkumar33, Jan 21, 2020.

1. windows 10 search not working

windows 10 os search function at start button not working

:)

naveenkumar33, Jan 21, 2020

2. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 21, 2020
  4. EarthDog Win User

windows 10 search not working

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

EarthDog, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 search not working

1. windows 10 search not working - Similar Threads - search working

2. Mail searching isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail searching isn't working: I need to find a specific older mail in the Mail Windows app, but I can't find anything. I tried again searching a more recent mail that I saw in my inbox and nothing came out. It just displays a "Didn't find anything". I've tried to search with the sender's address, still...
  3. Windows Search not working, Start Menu corrupted

in Cortana
    Windows Search not working, Start Menu corrupted: After some Windows updates, my search does not seem to find anything not on C drive. I have multiple games installed on a secondary harddrive E through steam, and other programs, however the only stuff it seems to find is what there is either a shortcut to on my desktop, or...
  4. Cortana and Search not working.

in Cortana
    Cortana and Search not working.: Since I've updated my windows 10 to the November Update. The Cortana and search bar is permanently disabled, it ran only the first time. I reinstalled the newer version, they worked for first time, but again got disabled in the next restart. I tried all possible solutions,...
  5. windows search indexer not working

in Cortana
    windows search indexer not working: [ATTACH] I just got an alert on my computer that search indexing was turned off and to turn it back on, I did that and went through the process of opening Indexing options, advanced search, press rebuild etc. However it is simply isn't working. The photo above is a screen...
  6. Keyboard doesn't work in "Search Windows"

in Cortana
    Keyboard doesn't work in "Search Windows": When i try to search on 'windows search' my keyboard does not work, it works in google and in anything else but not in 'windows search' Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-doesnt-work-in-search-windows/2683c56a-29fc-4468-add2-3a7f21b8f976"
  7. HELP - type search in start / search from taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP - type search in start / search from taskbar not working: Typing in my start menu and search box from the taskbar doesn't work. Search within explorer works fine, I have tried reindexing but to no avail. Symptom: Press start key (or click menu) type gimp only g appears in the search box, pause for a second no search results and...
  8. File Explorer search by rating "unrated" not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer search by rating "unrated" not working: I'm using Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS build 18363.657. Following the latest Windows update, how File Explorer search works has changed. Previously I could type "rating:" in the search box to be presented with a checkbox list of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 stars, and "unrated". This...
  9. my win key and win search message do not work anymore. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    my win key and win search message do not work anymore. Windows 10: Hello. All of a sudden my win key and win search do not work.When pressing win key to shut off pc a message on screen appears: "Critical error. Your start menu is not working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. I have signed in many times and no...
  10. search not working

in Cortana
    search not working: Search does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-not-working/0d2704b8-8016-4cb7-a7fe-296d55fb7a42"