Windows 10: Windows 10 Search with multiple items of the same name???

Discus and support Windows 10 Search with multiple items of the same name??? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have installed Adobe Acrobat DC and when I type Acrobat in search the Acrobat Distiller pops up first since it has the same name how do i have it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by corey407woc, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Search with multiple items of the same name???

I have installed Adobe Acrobat DC and when I type Acrobat in search the Acrobat Distiller pops up first since it has the same name
    how do i have it where i type acrobat and the actual program comes up first thanks

:)

corey407woc, Aug 20, 2015

2. Create tiles of multiple versions of the same software

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

You can view pinned to start applications only on Start menu and not in programs menu. You may try pinning those applications on Taskbar as well or create shortcut for each on Desktop.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Vlam74 Win User
    Create tiles of multiple versions of the same software

Thanks for the quick response

Pin to start menu works, but I do not see the programs add to the all programs menu?

I am not working with desktop icons

Vlam74, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Search with multiple items of the same name???

1. Windows 10 Search with multiple items of the same name??? - Similar Threads - Search multiple items

2. Multiple folders and files with the same names Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple folders and files with the same names Windows 11.: Multiple folders and files with same name suddenly appearing.Why is this happening. It starts off with me trying to consolidate my files and having them all have the same stuff in the folders on C: F: and USB J: drives. For instance, each have a folder named pictures. But...
  3. Multiple folders and files with the same names Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple folders and files with the same names Windows 11.: Multiple folders and files with same name suddenly appearing.Why is this happening. It starts off with me trying to consolidate my files and having them all have the same stuff in the folders on C: F: and USB J: drives. For instance, each have a folder named pictures. But...
  4. Multiple Folders with the same name in one folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Folders with the same name in one folder: Hey i found this weird glitch. there are multiple folders with the same name in one folder and they cannot be deleted. i posted a pic of it below. I have other ones in that exact folder too which are multiplied. i kinda wanna delete one of those but it wont let me. submitted...
  5. Device Manager multiple of the same items

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager multiple of the same items: Hello,In my device manager I have a bunch of the same items. I have 3 of the same keyboards, 2 mice, and 6 processors that show under the different category. How do I get rid of all these duplicates?Jim...
  6. Rename multiple files to same name + number

in Windows 10 Support
    Rename multiple files to same name + number: Hello, I have a folder with a lot of files of the same type. I want to rename them all to something like name1, name2, name3, and order by date (so that name1 is the oldest) Is there a way to do it? *I don't want to use the select all and then rename option because it...
  7. Bluetooth with multiple devices of the same name.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth with multiple devices of the same name.: I'm trying to connect 2 ps4 controllers to my PC over Bluetooth. If I connect one it no longer detects the other. I think it might be because they are both named "Wireless Controller" How do I fix this? submitted by /u/bobbisrex99 [link] [comments]...
  8. Pasting multiple items from Windows 10 clipboard history into the same document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pasting multiple items from Windows 10 clipboard history into the same document: Suppose I want to paste more than one item from Windows 10 clipboard history into a document. Is it possible to make windows 10 clipboard history pop-up persist after pasting one item so that I do not have to press Windows + V shortcut repeatedly for each item? Thanks...
  9. Re-Name Multiple Folders To Same Name.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re-Name Multiple Folders To Same Name.: How Do I Re-Name Multiple Folders To Same Name? I Have about 2,000 folders all different names, want to put all their contents into a Single Folder. So if I rename all the folders to the same name, that should do it....
  10. Multiple files with same name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple files with same name: Here's one that is a total mystery to me: The last couple of days I have been working on a file made with MS Word. It was a letter that I have been working of for a couple of days. I edited and changed the file several times and put it in two different folders. I wasn't sure...