Windows 10: Windows "10-second check" doesn't end

Discus and support Windows "10-second check" doesn't end in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install Windows 10 onto my wife's computer currently with Windows 7. When I click on the install icon, it tells me that it is going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by andy33, Sep 8, 2015.

1. andy33 Win User

Windows "10-second check" doesn't end

I am trying to install Windows 10 onto my wife's computer currently with Windows 7. When I click on the install icon, it tells me that it is going to run a 10-second check that "won't take long." I aborted it after 20 minutes, rebooted, and tried again. Same thing. What is wrong and how do I install Windows 10?

:)

andy33, Sep 8, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Sep 8, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Windows "10-second check" doesn't end :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Windows "10-second check" doesn't end :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Windows "10-second check" doesn't end :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Windows "10-second check" doesn't end :)

musum, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows "10-second check" doesn't end

1. Windows "10-second check" doesn't end - Similar Threads - second check doesn't

2. Second monitor doesn't work after windows 10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor doesn't work after windows 10 reinstall: My second monitor stopped working after reinstalling windows 10 Sometimes it boots from second monitor initial bios screen and right after that when it boots windows it shuts off and goes to power saving modeIt's not the cable it's not faulty motherboard or GPU or anything...
  3. Windows 10 doesn't boot after interrupted disk check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 doesn't boot after interrupted disk check: I have already tried many things in the last couple of days, without success. I'll try to keep it short without leaving out critical information. I was able to migrate HDDs to SSDs multiple times so I would say I know what I'm doing since I had to intervene every time I did...
  4. Windows 10: Windows reset doesn't end

Windows 10: Windows reset doesn't end: Hi, For some years now, my pc was cluttered, with low performance and with problems uninstalling some programs. I cleaned up all I could but the problems persisted. So, yesterday, I decided to reset my pc clean all apps and files. However, it's still on 89%. What can I do?...
  5. Error checking doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error checking doesn't work.: Im trying to play this game on steam, it's telling me there's a problem with this file that doesn't exist. Online I read one of the potential problems is the drive itself. I'm trying to use error check, after it finished checking, "close this dialog box, and then repair the...
  6. Windows 10 doesn't detect my second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 doesn't detect my second monitor: Hello, recently I tried to connect a second monitor to my laptop Lenovo yoga 730 but windows 10 doesn't detect my second monitor, it does display the same screen but i can't use it as my second monitor, I'm using a converter from VGA to type-C, in first I thought that the...
  7. Checking For Updates - Never Ending Though

Checking For Updates - Never Ending Though: Hello There My Dell Latitude E6420 running Windows 10 Pro, Inrel i7 VPro no longer 'catches' the Windows Insider (Slow Recommended) Updates. Since this problem started, I have had 2 or 3 updates so far installed in 2 other machines. All I can see is the message 'Checking...
  8. PALTALK starts and ends after 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    PALTALK starts and ends after 10 seconds: Hello people I am using a registered version of windows 10 and PALTALK on a DELL laptop touch screen with I7 processor 16 GB ram. Recently I have installed the latest version of PALTALK. I start the program and exactly after 10 seconds it closes by itself without any...
  9. BSOD fun that doesn't end

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD fun that doesn't end: Hello, I just built a new gaming pc, installed a fresh copy of windows that I installed from their website (windows media creation tool), and got the first BSOD while the windows installation was finishing. When i got all set up and done with my windows installing i got...
  10. Windows 10 doesn't detect my second monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 doesn't detect my second monitor: I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now my computer only detects one display rather than two. I have a Dell desktop computer and two Dell monitors. Using Windows 7 both monitors were being detected/used. Can anyone tell me how to correct. (I'm not very...