Windows 10: Windows 10 Second Monitor Black, blue monitor led spy wont's stop blinking

Discus and support Windows 10 Second Monitor Black, blue monitor led spy wont's stop blinking in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi sorry for my english but im not. It some days my second monitor stop working, it is detected by windows...simply i can't see i try to re-install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ValerioBattistelli, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Second Monitor Black, blue monitor led spy wont's stop blinking

Hi

sorry for my english but im not.

It some days my second monitor stop working, it is detected by windows...simply i can't see

i try to re-install Nivdia GTX 1070 game drivers, changing cable but nothing happened...

what could that be ?

thank you everybody for your support !

:)

ValerioBattistelli, Aug 17, 2019

2. external monitor blinking

in addition to the sleepy pc blues in my other query, i forgot to mention the random blinking of my external monitor. it is an envision by ADC 1080 p monitor that worked no problem with win 8.1. after updating to win 10 my monitor blinks about every minute
    or so. just goes black for 1 second then comes back on, so far,. i wonder if that and the sleep issue are somehow related?

i have tried the troubleshooters in win 10 with no success. i have tried a couple different refresh rates in display settings as well , no luck.

Bill.E.Shears, Aug 17, 2019
  3. clam1952 Win User
    monitor is blinking and screen goes black

Monitors blinking or turning off, if not a bad cable, can often be a defective capacitor or switch, power supply probably fixable or worse, the LED backlight is about to fail, often not so easy to replace.
    Normal first step would be to try the monitor in a different PC, however you have effectively done this by changing the motherboard and GPU and have the same problem.
    Unless you are good with electronics I wouldn't attempt it but get someone who is to look at it.

clam1952, Aug 17, 2019
  4. leeowen3 Win User

Windows 10 Second Monitor Black, blue monitor led spy wont's stop blinking

INSTALLING SECOND MONITOR, SYSTEM WONT RECOGNIZE

I HAVE TRIED TO INSTALL SECOND MONITOR. BOUGHT APPROPRIATE ADAPTORS, CHECKED AND RECHECKED CONNECTIONS. WHEN I GO TO SETTINGS IT WONT RECOGNIZE SECOND MONITOR, TURNED OFF AND ON, TRIED DETECT, NO LUCK. ANY SUGGESTIONS. TRYING TO ADD TO WINDOWS 10

leeowen3, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Second Monitor Black, blue monitor led spy wont's stop blinking

1. Windows 10 Second Monitor Black, blue monitor led spy wont's stop blinking - Similar Threads - Second Monitor Black

2. Second monitor black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor black: Since updating my drivers for my Radeon RX 590, my old dell second monitor is black.When I take out the VGA-cable and Put in back in my screen works for 5 seconds and after that it turns black.I have tried a lot of different solutions, but none worked.Does anyone have a idea...
  3. Second monitor black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor black: Since updating my drivers for my Radeon RX 590, my old dell second monitor is black.When I take out the VGA-cable and Put in back in my screen works for 5 seconds and after that it turns black.I have tried a lot of different solutions, but none worked.Does anyone have a idea...
  4. Second monitor black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.: Windows 10 Home 64b. 21H2Windows updated day before yesterday. Started yesterday, monitor blinks every 6 seconds. Is this issue a Windows one or the monitor, please?Thanks. Chuenmon...
  6. Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor blinks every 5 seconds.: Windows 10 Home 64b. 21H2Windows updated day before yesterday. Started yesterday, monitor blinks every 6 seconds. Is this issue a Windows one or the monitor, please?Thanks. Chuenmon...
  7. wont detect second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wont detect second monitor: my second monitor was working fine all of a sudden dosent detect i know the monitor work w my other computer but it wont detect on my dell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-detect-second-monitor/9f215ffd-ee32-4363-b645-b16c4aec2303
  8. Second Monitor keeps blinking on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor keeps blinking on and off: When I connect my laptop ASUS - windows 10 to a second monitor Dell S2340LC it's working sometimes but after a few minutes or when I maximize a software google chrome on my second monitor it turns off then on then off. It just keeps on turning on and off. What do you think is...
  9. monitor blinking

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    monitor blinking: Hi guys, since the last two updates to Window 10, have any of you experience what just call Monitor Blinking. Since these last two updates when I go to Edge, the screen and edge will come on then blink, come back on and so forth and will do it the whole time I am searching...
  10. monitor is blinking and screen goes black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    monitor is blinking and screen goes black: I got a weird issue a few days ago. I booted my computer, and my monitor was black. Everything was connected. I took the graphics card out and connected it again. The monitor then blinks, you can see the desktop for about one second, then the screen goes black, then it shows...