Windows 10: Windows 10 Secure wifi = no internet but open wifi HAS INTERNET

Discus and support Windows 10 Secure wifi = no internet but open wifi HAS INTERNET in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I restored a Win 10 backup from July 28, 2020 and had the problem in the subject. I updated everything possible all the way to 2004 and the issue still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bryan Dunphy, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Secure wifi = no internet but open wifi HAS INTERNET

I restored a Win 10 backup from July 28, 2020 and had the problem in the subject. I updated everything possible all the way to 2004 and the issue still exists.

Any idea how to fix this? I'm being forced to use a Mac to get on the internet as I don't have access to a Win machine that does not have this issue and I refuse to enter my website passwords over open wifi!

:)

Bryan Dunphy, Oct 23, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 23, 2020
  3. prescient Win User
    wifi internet

hello friends i lost my phone line months ago and i am about to install a wifi internet device
    on my asus maximums hero 6 . i read before i buy it it dose not have a wireless card right ?
    the guys said they will buy me a usb modem . is everything clear ? thank you

prescient, Oct 23, 2020
  4. WhyMe Win User

Windows 10 Secure wifi = no internet but open wifi HAS INTERNET

WiFi Internet Keeps Disconnecting

Hi Gerry Atric and welcome to the forum.Windows 10 Secure wifi = no internet but open wifi HAS INTERNET :)

lol *Biggrin

Don't know if you have tried this, but this is my suggestion:

Settings >Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Manage Wi-Fi Settings
    Go to the settings under the Wi-Fi Sense heading
    Turn off "Connect to suggested open hotspots"
    and/or
    Turn off "Connect to networks shared by my friends"

WhyMe, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Secure wifi = no internet but open wifi HAS INTERNET

1. Windows 10 Secure wifi = no internet but open wifi HAS INTERNET - Similar Threads - Secure wifi internet

2. Wifi connected; no internet, secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connected; no internet, secured: Hello,I am having issues connecting to my home wifi network.Whenever I try and connect on my laptop HP Envy x360 to my wifi, it gets stuck at no internet, secured.Other people's devices are not having any issues although oddly my iPhone is suddenly not able to connect...
  3. Wifi secured but no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi secured but no internet connection?: The other night my internet crashed for a few seconds, it booted back up as usual, but when I tried reconnecting to my wifi, it says it’s secured but no internet. I’ve tried all the tips on the internet and got no results. Any one have any solutions for this?...
  4. Wifi secured but no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi secured but no internet connection?: The other night my internet crashed for a few seconds, it booted back up as usual, but when I tried reconnecting to my wifi, it says it’s secured but no internet. I’ve tried all the tips on the internet and got no results. Any one have any solutions for this?...
  5. My wifi has no internet bur secured

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My wifi has no internet bur secured: When I play Warframe in mid game I suddenly disconnected and I saw "no internet, secured" And I saw the wifi setting it saus "No Internet Access". I was confused and I already try all methods and until now it still have no internet. This is make me frustating. Thank you...
  6. Wifi "No internet, secured"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi "No internet, secured"?: My computer was working fine yesterday and today when I tried to use it I had no access to Internet. I looked around and nothing works, I even tried resetting the PC and it still doesn't work. I updated the computer recently so I think that it has to do with that but I...
  7. WIFI - Secured, No Internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIFI - Secured, No Internet.: [ATTACH] I Have been using TP Link PCIe WiFi card since 3-4 months and suddenly a week ago when I booted up my PC and tried connecting to WiFi, It started giving me this error. And the worst part is I can still surf through Internet and Play online games as usual. I just...
  8. Wifi Connected & Secure But No Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Connected & Secure But No Internet: Yesterday I came back home and was ready to message some of my pals and set up a stream, but the computer wouldn't properly connect to the internet. I managed to get it so it registers that the wifi is connected to the internet and connect to it, but when I try using anything...
  9. WIFI Connection: no internet, secured

WIFI Connection: no internet, secured: does anyone know how to fix my wifi? I can connect to it but then it says I have no wifi and the connection is secured. tried many ways like going in control panel and stuff but it didn't work....
  10. Wifi not working - no internet, secured.

Wifi not working - no internet, secured.: Windows 10, I thought my wifi stick was broke so I went and bought another one but I am still getting the same problem. Using: NETGEAR - N300 Wireless-N USB Adapter Getting the following error: no ip configuration when troubleshooting. I've also tried using my phone as a...