Windows 10: Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for the...

Discus and support Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for the... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for the Modern World There’s been so much excitement and energy around the Windows 10 Technical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, Oct 26, 2014.

1. A Guy Win User

Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for the...

Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for the Modern World

:)

A Guy, Oct 26, 2014
  2. Andre Da Costa, Oct 26, 2014
  3. Win 10 Updates Are Double-Installing

It was me. What I can do is split the McAfee posts to a New Thread. Will post the link here when finished.

Windows has the Phishing and SmartScreen Filters.

Starting with Internet Explorer 8, SmartScreen has helped protect you from malicious websites and applications coming from the web using SmartScreen’s application and URL reputation services. To help protect people who use different web browsers, Windows
    8.1 extends SmartScreen’s application reputation services to the operating system. The first time you run an app that originates from the Internet, no matter how it got copied to the PC, SmartScreen checks the reputation of the application based on digital
    signatures and other factors. If the app lacks a reputation, or it is known to be malicious, SmartScreen warns you or blocks execution entirely. If you trust the app, you can choose to run it anyway. For more information about SmartScreen, see

SmartScreen Application Reputation

Microsoft Details Windows 10 Security and Identity Protection FeaturesMicrosoft Details Windows 10 Security and Identity Protection Features | SecurityWeek.Com

Edit: New Thread for McAfee topic

McAfee Performance & Removal - Windows Defender Questions

Smittychat., Oct 26, 2014
  4. Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for the...

Thank you A Guy.
    That was a nice read.
    It's nice to see that Microsoft is putting security on one of the front burners.

BYOD has got to be a scarey thing for I.T. departments. How does one check what else comes along with ones own device.
    I do wonder how a I.T. department checks all those BYOD for infections before they are allowed to connect to the Cloud, network or domain. Just because one has the proper password to connect doesn't mean the hardware they are connecting is clean and safe.

Layback Bear, Oct 26, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for the...

1. Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for the... - Similar Threads - Security Identity Protection

2. Protecting security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Protecting security: I lost my laptop, it was turned on. It requires a password to access aanything, but im not sure that if someone gets their hands on it, they will be able to access all my files, both ones on the hard drive and on my connected google accounts. How do i prevent access from them...
  3. How to use intel identity protection technology in window ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use intel identity protection technology in window ?: How to use intel identity protection technology in window ?Which hardware needed to buy in Amazon which can shipped to Hong Kong that can use identity protection technology in window 10?...
  4. How to use intel identity protection technology in window ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use intel identity protection technology in window ?: How to use intel identity protection technology in window ?Which hardware needed to buy in Amazon which can shipped to Hong Kong that can use identity protection technology in window 10?...
  5. How to use intel identity protection technology in window ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Windows Security: Protection:

Windows Security: Protection:: Hi, What does the "Actions" Allow button do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-protection/82bacfd4-29a2-4a40-88e4-ef78003e84d4
  7. security protection

security protection: after recent may update version 2004 my security provider has been changed to windows defender from quickheal tot security. i am not able to change it back though when i open quick heal it shows system has been actively protected no action require i got regular updates when i...
  8. Identity Theft, Security on my Windows 10 PC

Identity Theft, Security on my Windows 10 PC: Recently I was a victim of Identity Theft. I got a call from this guy who said he worked for Microsoft. Like a fool I let him remotely access on of my other Windows 10 PCs. Can anyone suggest how I can better protect myself. I signed up with Identity Guard. Another question...
  9. Security protection

Security protection: I need to know if ajtechy is a third party support service for Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_other/security-protection/bf664332-1ccb-4a32-b4a2-f85862f1f492
  10. Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for Today

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Security and Identity Protection for Today: There’s been so much excitement and energy around the Windows 10 Technical Preview – including incredible momentum around the Windows Insider Program, where we recently hit 1 million total registrants, and over 200,000 pieces of user-initiated feedback. Thank you for...