Windows 10: Windows 10 Security and Privacy.

Discus and support Windows 10 Security and Privacy. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows defender has stopped working and shows unexpected error plz guide me how to fix this.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SibtainKhan, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Security and Privacy.

My windows defender has stopped working and shows unexpected error plz guide me how to fix this.

:)

SibtainKhan, Nov 29, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Jism Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Come'on. Even tho it offers a privacy setting, it's still not good enough.

There's a very good article on What data Windows 10 sends to Microsoft and how to stop it – HackMag what explains what your W10 OS is doing on the background and what type of data it is sending.

Making a privacy setting still submits the very basic tracking data to various servers, and no-one actually knows what is happening with that.

Windows 7 never had any privacy killing features aboard, untill they pushed an update to even computers with automatic updated turned off, offering the same type of stuff.

People need to be aware that this is just a 'small' step into a future where privacy is just no more. This privacy will be gone the more the masses keep signing up to services in exchange for their data. W10, Google, Facebook, they are all a perfectly good example of company's who became too big.

Remove telemetry updates for Windows 7 and 8.1

Some good stuff.

4. torre Win User

Windows 10 Security and Privacy.

torre, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Security and Privacy.

1. Windows 10 Security and Privacy. - Similar Threads - Security Privacy

2. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  3. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  4. App Permission in Privacy and Security.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Permission in Privacy and Security.: I have Window 11 Build: 26058.1300. I have by accidently block a permission of some app when there was allow or block. Now i am unable to start the application. I have deleted and reinstall as well but nothing working. Any one know how to reset the app permission to default....
  5. App Permission in Privacy and Security.

App Permission in Privacy and Security.: I have Window 11 Build: 26058.1300. I have by accidently block a permission of some app when there was allow or block. Now i am unable to start the application. I have deleted and reinstall as well but nothing working. Any one know how to reset the app permission to default....
  6. Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access: I had Microsoft Support use Quick Asist in Windows 11 to remotely connect to my computer about 2 months ago about a problem I reported. Then Microsoft Support remotely connected back to my system without my assistance to research the problem. After the problem got resolved,...
  7. Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access

Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access: I had Microsoft Support use Quick Asist in Windows 11 to remotely connect to my computer about 2 months ago about a problem I reported. Then Microsoft Support remotely connected back to my system without my assistance to research the problem. After the problem got resolved,...
  8. Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings: The Teams app does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings.Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-does-not-appear-in-microphone-security-and/3b66f0db-0e2d-4d9d-b153-64809bee66c3
  9. Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings

Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings: The Teams app does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings.Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-does-not-appear-in-microphone-security-and/3b66f0db-0e2d-4d9d-b153-64809bee66c3
  10. Failing at Privacy & security Searching Windows > Exclude folders from enhanced search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failing at Privacy & security Searching Windows > Exclude folders from enhanced search: Hi,I'm trying to remove folders from the "Exclude folders from enhanced search" and its all the time closes the window and crashes.I checked the event viewer and noticed the failure but don't know how to figure it out....