Windows 10: windows 10 security centre

Discus and support windows 10 security centre in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; windows 10 version 1809,security center will not open, gives link to Microsoft store for "new app" MS store replies no app found?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesbKR, May 8, 2019.

1. JamesbKR Win User

windows 10 security centre

windows 10 version 1809,security center will not open, gives link to Microsoft store for "new app" MS store replies no app found?

:)

JamesbKR, May 8, 2019
  2. Kush252 Win User

Turn On Windows Security Centre Service Message

I tried step 1 and then step 2, in step 2 no problems were found.

I did not try step 3 because the system I have setup is a complete clean install of Windows 10. Apart from my web cam and printer all other drivers were installed by Windows.

The Windows Security Centre Service message is still popping up then usually disappearing after a few seconds. Are their any specific applications that are likely to conflict with Windows Security Centre?

Kush252, May 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2019
  4. Le Boule Win User

Windows security centre

Windows Defender is possibly turned off by Comodo which is sometimes difficult to remove!

Try
    https://support.comodo.com/index.php?/Default/Knowledgebase/Article/View/143/9/

Go to Security and Maintenance, look in 'Security' and see what program is listed under Virus Protection. Windows Defender will not be enabled if there is a program other than Windows Defender listed.

Have you tried the steps recommended in Problems
    starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10
    to include running the software removal tools for any security software (AVG, McAfee, Norton, whatever) that may have previously been on the computer followed by a restart?

For further information see the reply of quietman7 in
    this thread: Windows Defender.

If necessary you may need to try a System Restore but before doing so suggest you carefully review https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

Regards…

http://blog.emsisoft.com/2015/01/27/top-10-ways-pups-sneak-onto-your-computer-and-how-to-avoid-them/

Le Boule, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 security centre - Similar Threads - security centre

2. Security Service Centre is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Service Centre is disabled: Split from this thread. Hi i have the same problem as your's i accidantly used a third party virus to stop windows defender and now i cant turn on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-service-centre-is-disabled/386e301e-5ca8-47f2-88b6-108121f9272d
  3. Security Service Centre is disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Service Centre is disabled: Split from this thread. Hi i have the same problem as your's i accidantly used a third party virus to stop windows defender and now i cant turn on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-service-centre-is-disabled/386e301e-5ca8-47f2-88b6-108121f9272d
  4. Security Service Centre is disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10: On my Windows 10 OS, the Windows security center service can't be started whenever I tried to turn it on.This error message shows anytime turn on or make a restart, and I got a notification saying "Windows security is turned off, pls turn it on"Not this only, I actually...
  6. The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10

The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10: On my Windows 10 OS, the Windows security center service can't be started whenever I tried to turn it on.This error message shows anytime turn on or make a restart, and I got a notification saying "Windows security is turned off, pls turn it on"Not this only, I actually...
  7. The Windows Security Centre Service Can't Be Started Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Security Service Centre is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Service Centre is disabled: Split from this thread. Hello Sir, thank you for answering all of the questions. I am sorry for interrupting, but unfortunately, I have the same problems as Hamza. And from all of the answers right now, not one of them works. Even I can't reset my PC and get disabled from...
  9. Security Service Centre is disabled

Security Service Centre is disabled: Split from this thread. Hello Sir, thank you for answering all of the questions. I am sorry for interrupting, but unfortunately, I have the same problems as Hamza. And from all of the answers right now, not one of them works. Even I can't reset my PC and get disabled from...
  10. No security centre in my services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No security centre in my services: Split from this thread. i have done this but my windows defender still blank once i open it : and there is no security centre in my services, i think its accidently deletedhow do i fix this?helppp mee...