Windows 10: Windows 10 Security concern.

Discus and support Windows 10 Security concern. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Lost control of PC , second monitor screen went black and mouse control was lost i.e moving without any input from me. Disconnected from internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CollateralJustice, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Security concern.

Lost control of PC , second monitor screen went black and mouse control was lost i.e moving without any input from me. Disconnected from internet gained back control. Running diagnostics now.

Checking regedit , found some unusual entries, hoping someone on here can check theirs if they have same entries.

Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\

Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*

Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\혛讄鴀耀' This one is more of a concern, no info on google.

submitted by /u/CollateralJustice
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CollateralJustice, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 9, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

Windows 10 Security concern.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Security concern.

1. Windows 10 Security concern. - Similar Threads - Security concern

2. Is there any safety or security concern when using visual basic 6 IDE on Windows10 / 11 ?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any safety or security concern when using visual basic 6 IDE on Windows10 / 11 ?...: Is there any safety or security concern when using visual basic 6 IDE on Windows10 / 11 ? If so what are they? https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/visualstudio/visual-basic-6/visual-basic-6-support-policyThe visual-basic-6-support-policy discusses much about...
  3. Is there any safety or security concern when using visual basic 6 IDE on Windows10 / 11 ?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any safety or security concern when using visual basic 6 IDE on Windows10 / 11 ?...: Is there any safety or security concern when using visual basic 6 IDE on Windows10 / 11 ? If so what are they? https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/visualstudio/visual-basic-6/visual-basic-6-support-policyThe visual-basic-6-support-policy discusses much about...
  4. How can I resolve Windows 11 Windows Defender Security Concerns Multi-faceted challenge -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve Windows 11 Windows Defender Security Concerns Multi-faceted challenge -...: I have completed a quick Windows Defender security scan after being the target of a persistent and prolonged attempted hacking of my MS account.In doing the scan I am being alerted to multiple threats. When attempting to take action nothing happens, the start action option...
  5. How can I resolve Windows 11 Windows Defender Security Concerns Multi-faceted challenge -...

How can I resolve Windows 11 Windows Defender Security Concerns Multi-faceted challenge -...: I have completed a quick Windows Defender security scan after being the target of a persistent and prolonged attempted hacking of my MS account.In doing the scan I am being alerted to multiple threats. When attempting to take action nothing happens, the start action option...
  6. GB WhatsApp - Security Concern.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GB WhatsApp - Security Concern.: I'm concerned about the security aspects of using GB WhatsApp. Can someone clarify the privacy features and any potential risks associated with this application?* Moved from Community Center...
  7. GB WhatsApp - Security Concern.

GB WhatsApp - Security Concern.: I'm concerned about the security aspects of using GB WhatsApp. Can someone clarify the privacy features and any potential risks associated with this application?* Moved from Community Center...
  8. Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...

Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...: Hello. Today, when I turned on my PC, I used the same pin I usually use and it seemed to open in a user other than mine, although I am the only user and there are no other profiles or users. The background picture was set to default, as was the task bar. The first program...
  9. Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...: Hello. Today, when I turned on my PC, I used the same pin I usually use and it seemed to open in a user other than mine, although I am the only user and there are no other profiles or users. The background picture was set to default, as was the task bar. The first program...
  10. Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming