Windows 10: Windows 10 Security Features Missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Security Features Missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows 10 defender software seems to be missing. Can I have help re-installing it or fixing it? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LebryantJohnson, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Security Features Missing

My windows 10 defender software seems to be missing.

Can I have help re-installing it or fixing it?

Windows 10 Security Features Missing c2588bbf-0a69-4216-a0c9-7d2e46091c62?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Security Features Missing fd9dbd39-185d-437d-ab1b-f51f1f7800c9?upload=true.png

:)

LebryantJohnson, Jan 13, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Security Features Missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Security Features Missing

1. Windows 10 Security Features Missing - Similar Threads - Security Features Missing

2. Windows 10 Security is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Security is missing: Windows 10 Security is missing. When I click open windows security it wont open. can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-10-security-is-missing/bea16f31-a9df-40eb-a78b-36b9caf76cf0
  3. Windows 10 Security is missing

Windows 10 Security is missing: Windows 10 Security is missing. When I click open windows security it wont open. can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-10-security-is-missing/970a8031-efb0-418a-963a-a295730367cf
  4. Missing feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing feature: Hey , My laptop window pro missing a option in the " for developers there is no sideload apps option it only displays the following developer mode , device portal device discovery options...
  5. My Windows Security is missing the Virus and Threat Protection feature.

My Windows Security is missing the Virus and Threat Protection feature.: I, a home user, opened windows security yesterday, and just found out that the “Virus and Threat Protection” option is missing. [IMG] I tried accessing the Virus and Threat Protection from the start menu, and it showed this: [IMG] And I went to the Windows Defender...
  6. Missing Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Features: Q - When is 1080p 60fps and 4k support coming to the video editor of the photos app. ? Q - Are you planning to bring picture in picture mode feature for more advanced editing of videos. ? Q - 3D effects is really cool feature, but can we have custom backgrounds and 3d...
  7. Windows 10 Missing Features

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Missing Features: In the recent Windows 10 May 2020 Update 2004 Version, there is a feature called quick searches which appears in the search box. But for some reason, it doesn't appear in my search box. Can someone tell me how to solve this issue? Thanks![ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 version 2004 missing features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 2004 missing features: Hi, I just installed the Windows 10 version 2004 on my laptop. After a few days, I'm noticing that a lot of the new features that come with this version are missing here. Should I reinstall this version? Thanks....
  9. Missing Security Updates - windows 10

Missing Security Updates - windows 10: Below is a snip from the Belarc report that I've just run. But my WUs are run and installed automatically. 1 What do I have to do to install these, please? 2 How could they not have been installed automatically? [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 Security options missing

Windows 10 Security options missing: I can't tell since when but my Security options have been missing. I have tried DISM, SFC. Nothing fixes the problem. I get no error messages regarding Windows Defender services and such. They start and work properly I think because I get prompts about smartscreen and such....