Windows 10: Windows 10 security flaws

Discus and support Windows 10 security flaws in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, This is Agnivesh This is a major security flaw with Microsoft windows 10 pro . I had actually forgotten my windows account password.I wanted to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AgniveshNandan, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 security flaws

Hi,

This is Agnivesh

This is a major security flaw with Microsoft windows 10 pro . I had actually forgotten my windows account password.I wanted to crack and make a new account on my laptop.I had tried a bunch of ways to crack the OS but none was proved successful.Then I came with an idea to go to the automatic repair

and use CMD to make the Ease of Access CMD and it was successful. I created a new windows account and was successful in loging on to windows.

Though I was happy to crack and make and a new windows account with full administrator privileges but this is a serious security flaw with windows 10 .If the Microsoft community wants the full steps to the process please mail me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. And I want a soon update on this in windows 10.

Thank You

Regards Agnivesh

:)

AgniveshNandan, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Security Flaw Discovered in Google Toolbar

A security flaw has been discovered in Google's Toolbar which could allow criminals to steal data or install malicious software onto people’s computers. The flaw works by exploiting the toolbar’s ability to install new buttons, and allows a hacker to potentially disguise malicious code as a legitimate button due to the fact that the toolbar does not perform adequate checks when buttons are being installed. To become a victim of the vulnerability, a user would have to be tricked into clicking a link which would open a new popup window asking them to install a custom button, which appears to be installed from a legitimate site such as Google. It then needs to be run from the toolbar, and a user would have to agree to downloading and running an executable. Given the number of steps involved, the flaw is not being treated as critical, and Google is already working on a fix for the problem.

Source: Yahoo! News

Jimmy 2004, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 security flaws

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 security flaws

1. Windows 10 security flaws - Similar Threads - security flaws

2. Security flaw lets attackers recover private keys from Qualcomm chips

in Windows 10 News
    Security flaw lets attackers recover private keys from Qualcomm chips: Devices using Qualcomm chipsets, and especially smartphones and tablets, are vulnerable to a new security bug that can let attackers retrieve private data and encryption keys that are stored in a secure area of the chipset known as the Qualcomm Secure Execution Environment...
  3. WinRAR - Patch your app now- Security Flaw

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WinRAR - Patch your app now- Security Flaw: Do you have WinRAR installed on your Windows PC? Then you’re probably vulnerable to attack. RARLab patched a dangerous security bug at the end of February 2019, but WinRAR doesn’t automatically update itself. Most WinRAR installations are still vulnerable. Source:...
  4. W10 'Encrypt contents of secure data' option remains flawed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10 'Encrypt contents of secure data' option remains flawed: Windows 10 Professional x64 Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.134) Bitlocker 2.0 encrypted system 1. In File Explorer go to the C: drive and create TestEncryption folder: 2. Right-click on the TestEncryption folder and click Properties. 3. Click on the...
  5. Windows 10 security flaw

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 security flaw: My brother sometimes uses my computer and I once deleted his account cause I thought he wouldn't need it, but he once wanted to use it and he didn't know my password and he created an account on his own. I do know that he has a flash drive that can bypass the password or...
  6. Study shows 5 out of 6 routers inadequately updated for security flaws

in Windows 10 News
    Study shows 5 out of 6 routers inadequately updated for security flaws: A new study by a US consumer nonprofit has found that five out of six home routers are inadequately updated for security flaws, leaving the devices, and indirectly their users, vulnerable to hacking. Carried out by the American Consumer Institute (ACI), the study analyzed a...
  7. Windows 10 re-opening programs I manually closed and a major security/privacy flaw.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 re-opening programs I manually closed and a major security/privacy flaw.: Hello everyone, hope you're doing okay! A couple months ago I started noticing a problem with my PC. I noticed that most of the times, when I shut it down (I always close all the programs running) and then turn it on again (instantly or hours after), all of my programs were...
  8. PGP: Serious flaw found in secure email tech

in Windows 10 News
    PGP: Serious flaw found in secure email tech: A widely used method of encrypting emails has been found to suffer from a serious vulnerability, researchers say. PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) is a data encryption method sometimes added to programs that send and receive email. Details about the vulnerability were released by...
  9. New Security Flaw Hits Intel, Laptops this time

in Windows 10 News
    New Security Flaw Hits Intel, Laptops this time: http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/new-security-flaw-hits-intellaptops-this-time.html F-Secure has reported another serious flaw in Intel hardware, which could enable hackers to access corporate laptops. Standard password of Intels Management Engine BIOS Extension are...
  10. Google Project Zero exposes security flaw in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Google Project Zero exposes security flaw in Microsoft Edge: ...The flaw affects Microsoft’s Arbitrary Code Guarantee (ACG) that aims to mitigate arbitrary native code execution. ACG forced Microsoft to move its JIT (Just-in-Time) functionality into a separate process, effectively running it in an isolated sandbox. Google explained how...