Windows 10: Windows 10 security flaws

Discus and support Windows 10 security flaws in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, This is Agnivesh This is a major security flaw with Microsoft windows 10 pro . I had actually forgotten my windows account password.I wanted to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AgniveshNandan, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 security flaws

Hi,

This is Agnivesh

This is a major security flaw with Microsoft windows 10 pro . I had actually forgotten my windows account password.I wanted to crack and make a new account on my laptop.I had tried a bunch of ways to crack the OS but none was proved successful.Then I came with an idea to go to the automatic repair

and use CMD to make the Ease of Access CMD and it was successful. I created a new windows account and was successful in loging on to windows.

Though I was happy to crack and make and a new windows account with full administrator privileges but this is a serious security flaw with windows 10 .If the Microsoft community wants the full steps to the process please mail me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. And I want a soon update on this in windows 10.

Thank You

Regards Agnivesh

:)

AgniveshNandan, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Security Flaw Discovered in Google Toolbar

A security flaw has been discovered in Google's Toolbar which could allow criminals to steal data or install malicious software onto people’s computers. The flaw works by exploiting the toolbar’s ability to install new buttons, and allows a hacker to potentially disguise malicious code as a legitimate button due to the fact that the toolbar does not perform adequate checks when buttons are being installed. To become a victim of the vulnerability, a user would have to be tricked into clicking a link which would open a new popup window asking them to install a custom button, which appears to be installed from a legitimate site such as Google. It then needs to be run from the toolbar, and a user would have to agree to downloading and running an executable. Given the number of steps involved, the flaw is not being treated as critical, and Google is already working on a fix for the problem.

Source: Yahoo! News

Jimmy 2004, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 security flaws

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 security flaws

1. Windows 10 security flaws - Similar Threads - security flaws

2. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...: Simple steps to reproduce:Unlock a bitlocked drive.Open a file from that drive example = image fileReboot machine, confirm drive is relocked.From "Recent Items," attempt to open the fileThe file opens, even though the drive is lockedWHOA!Obviously this is a massive security...
  3. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...: Simple steps to reproduce:Unlock a bitlocked drive.Open a file from that drive example = image fileReboot machine, confirm drive is relocked.From "Recent Items," attempt to open the fileThe file opens, even though the drive is lockedWHOA!Obviously this is a massive security...
  4. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Is the Intel Core i7 5500U security flaw of concern if I am running Windows 10?

Is the Intel Core i7 5500U security flaw of concern if I am running Windows 10?: Hi,I understand that Microsoft is not supporting the Intel Core i7 5500U for Windows 11 due to a security flaw in the processor.Is this security flaw an issue if I am running a fully updated Windows 10?Thank You....
  6. Is the Intel Core i7 5500U security flaw of concern if I am running Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Intel Core i7 5500U security flaw of concern if I am running Windows 10?: Hi,I understand that Microsoft is not supporting the Intel Core i7 5500U for Windows 11 due to a security flaw in the processor.Is this security flaw an issue if I am running a fully updated Windows 10?Thank You....
  7. Is the Intel Core i7 5500U security flaw of concern if I am running Windows 10?

8. Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email"

Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email": Lots of other people get these email too, e.g. This unresolved locked thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/receive-multiple-microsoft-single-use-code-email/bace64f1-3db5-4b57-880f-8494be3a4ad2Surely its not to hard for microsoft to say, hey this IP...
  9. Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email": Lots of other people get these email too, e.g. This unresolved locked thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/receive-multiple-microsoft-single-use-code-email/bace64f1-3db5-4b57-880f-8494be3a4ad2Surely its not to hard for microsoft to say, hey this IP...
  10. Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. security flaws in windows 10