Windows 10: Windows 10 Security options missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Security options missing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't tell since when but my Security options have been missing. I have tried DISM, SFC. Nothing fixes the problem. I get no error messages regarding... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AequusMihi, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Security options missing

I can't tell since when but my Security options have been missing.
    I have tried DISM, SFC. Nothing fixes the problem.
    I get no error messages regarding Windows Defender services and such. They start and work properly I think because I get prompts about smartscreen and such.
    But I can no longer change any settings because they are not displayed within the security center.

Windows 10 Security options missing b78c1b1a-402a-4b75-8fa7-1dbe0a7e4e14?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Security options missing 0c8b6940-5357-4669-8786-dc3acfe41c65?upload=true.png

I have searched endlessly for fixes online but I haven't found anyone having this issue.

:)

AequusMihi, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 28, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Security options missing

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Security options missing

1. Windows 10 Security options missing - Similar Threads - Security options missing

2. Windows security missing biometric options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security missing biometric options: Hi, I have an issue with the biometric security options of my laptop: although I can access Windows through Windows Hello face recognition and fingerprint, I do not find this option when the Windows Security popup ask my password for instance, in chrome when I want to access...
  3. Windows security missing biometric options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security missing biometric options: Hi, I have an issue with the biometric security options of my laptop: although I can access Windows through Windows Hello face recognition and fingerprint, I do not find this option when the Windows Security popup ask my password for instance, in chrome when I want to access...
  4. Lots of options in Windows Security are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of options in Windows Security are missing: The only options that I have are the following: Home > Device performance & health; Family options; Protection history Device Performance & health Family Options Protection history.I'm missing tons of options such as Virus & threat protection, Account protection, Firewall &...
  5. Lots of options in Windows Security are missing

Lots of options in Windows Security are missing: The only options that I have are the following: Home > Device performance & health; Family options; Protection history Device Performance & health Family Options Protection history.I'm missing tons of options such as Virus & threat protection, Account protection, Firewall &...
  6. Windows 10 Security is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Security is missing: Windows 10 Security is missing. When I click open windows security it wont open. can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-10-security-is-missing/970a8031-efb0-418a-963a-a295730367cf
  7. Missing Tabs and Options Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing Tabs and Options Windows Security: Any one pls help also this is greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-tabs-and-options-windows-security/88713677-2202-46ee-bbd7-9ce10f29cc68
  8. Missing Tabs and Options Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Tabs and Options Windows Security: Any one pls help also this is greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-tabs-and-options-windows-security/88713677-2202-46ee-bbd7-9ce10f29cc68
  9. Missing Tabs and Options Windows Security

10. Window 10 Missing Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 Missing Options: I have Windows 10. I upgraded from Home to Pro to attempt to fix this issues but it persist. An example is that in the "User Accounts" window the check box for "users must enter a user name and password to use this computer". All this stims from me attempting to remove...