Windows 10: Windows 10 Security Password HP ?

Discus and support Windows 10 Security Password HP ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to set my lap top up so it will save Password / internet exporer. When I got to the correct location it is asking me for my Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KarlaHarris1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Security Password HP ?

I am trying to set my lap top up so it will save Password / internet exporer.

When I got to the correct location it is asking me for my Windows Security password for my Laptop

I did not put a password on my lap top.

anyone know what I can do?

:)

KarlaHarris1, Sep 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 password security

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

• What is the exact error message you get when you enter the password?
    • Did you reset the password again?

If you haven't, I suggest you to Reset your password
    and check.

While entering the password, I suggest you to enter the password from the On screen keyboard. To do so, follow these steps.

• On the Lock screen, click on the Ease of access button near the Power button.
    • Enable the Onscreen keyboard and enter the password.
    • Before hitting enter, click on the eye logo to confirm the password and hit
      enter.

Hope this helps you. Let us know if the issue persist. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 14, 2018
  3. alilpup13 Win User
    need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Windows 10 Security Password HP ?

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Security Password HP ?

1. Windows 10 Security Password HP ? - Similar Threads - Security Password

2. Windows Security will not allow access to my passwords?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security will not allow access to my passwords?: Windows Security will not allow access to my passwords, on Edge or Chrome , nor will it allow me to to turn it off in Chrome. When logging onto windows the windows security works fine, it only seems to be an issue when trying to access any of the passwords on both internet...
  3. Windows Security will not allow access to my passwords?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security will not allow access to my passwords?: Windows Security will not allow access to my passwords, on Edge or Chrome , nor will it allow me to to turn it off in Chrome. When logging onto windows the windows security works fine, it only seems to be an issue when trying to access any of the passwords on both internet...
  4. Windows Security will not allow access to my passwords?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint: Hi,I haven't used my laptop in a long time so I've forgotten my password. I tried resetting it but my answers to the security questions is incorrect. I managed to login via fingerprint and I have my MS acc setup but unable to reset my password.Is there anything I can do? Or...
  6. Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint

Change system password - my security questions don't work but I logged in using fingerprint: Hi,I haven't used my laptop in a long time so I've forgotten my password. I tried resetting it but my answers to the security questions is incorrect. I managed to login via fingerprint and I have my MS acc setup but unable to reset my password.Is there anything I can do? Or...
  7. Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...: As the title says, I forgot all these things. The thing I remember are 3 letters, but do no remember other 3 numbers. My password consists of three letters and three numbers. As for the security questions, I vaguely remember the answers, but I would be able to answer them...
  8. Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...

Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...: As the title says, I forgot all these things. The thing I remember are 3 letters, but do no remember other 3 numbers. My password consists of three letters and three numbers. As for the security questions, I vaguely remember the answers, but I would be able to answer them...
  9. Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. From Windows 10 - when adding a hotmail profile, Windows Security keeps on asking for password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From Windows 10 - when adding a hotmail profile, Windows Security keeps on asking for password.: From Windows 10 - when adding a hotmail profile, Windows Security keeps on asking for password. But this does not happen on another laptop that runs Windows 10 also.This has been a problem for the last 3 days, Please advise resolution, If any...