Windows 10: Windows 10 Security Password HP ?

Discus and support Windows 10 Security Password HP ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to set my lap top up so it will save Password / internet exporer. When I got to the correct location it is asking me for my Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KarlaHarris1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. KarlaHarris1 Win User

Windows 10 Security Password HP ?

I am trying to set my lap top up so it will save Password / internet exporer.

When I got to the correct location it is asking me for my Windows Security password for my Laptop

I did not put a password on my lap top.

anyone know what I can do?

:)

KarlaHarris1, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Azaruddin Syed Win User

Windows 10 password security

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

• What is the exact error message you get when you enter the password?
    • Did you reset the password again?

If you haven't, I suggest you to Reset your password
    and check.

While entering the password, I suggest you to enter the password from the On screen keyboard. To do so, follow these steps.

• On the Lock screen, click on the Ease of access button near the Power button.
    • Enable the Onscreen keyboard and enter the password.
    • Before hitting enter, click on the eye logo to confirm the password and hit
      enter.

Hope this helps you. Let us know if the issue persist. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 14, 2018
  3. alilpup13 Win User
    need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Security Password HP ? - Similar Threads - Security Password

2. Network security password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network security password: I forgot my password to connect my phone to the laptop using phone as a hotspot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-security-password/650b563c-7feb-4929-b19a-3d112ba4021f
  3. When using Outlook Windows Security keeps asking for my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When using Outlook Windows Security keeps asking for my password: Recently every time I access one of my E Mail accounts I get a pop up from Windows Security asking for the password. When I enter the password my messages download and get sent. My other two E Mail accounts are fine and do not have this problem. Can anyone tell me how to...
  4. Network security key is not same as wifi password help

Network security key is not same as wifi password help: So for a few days now I have been trying to connect my phone to the wifi, I do not know the wifi password. I have the network security key as I have a computer admin account. From everything I have read it seems in most cases the network security key is the same as the...
  5. In my google account's security checkup> recent security events one changed password event...

In my google account's security checkup> recent security events one changed password event...: I changed my google account password a couple of times on my desktop today (firefox browser), but when I view my google account, in its security checkup> recent security events one changed password event is extra. I changed password once and after hours only I changed once...
  6. Outlook 2016 MEGA Security problem -- password shown in plain text

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 MEGA Security problem -- password shown in plain text: Hi there I complained in my previous thread about the wretched new method of setting up email accounts in Office 2016. It's even more bonkers after the latest update -- you don't CHANGE the account any more -- just shows you name but none of the mail box / server settings....
  7. Password / security code Limbo .... Hacked by M$ ??

Password / security code Limbo .... Hacked by M$ ??: Received "you've probably been hacked" warning [ostensibly] from M$ After numerous repeats of warning & after receiving/applying "security code" - I reset my Password Attempted to review Recent Activity & find I am now Locked Out - neither new nor old Password works &...
  8. windows 10 Windows Security prompts for user name and password when connecting to wireless...

windows 10 Windows Security prompts for user name and password when connecting to wireless...: this started only about a week ago. It did not do this before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-windows-security-prompts-for-user-name/0b838c6f-6d5b-4531-a83e-d7c1dc4e1ded
  9. Login PIN, I want to use the long very secure password I always have. How do i do this...

Login PIN, I want to use the long very secure password I always have. How do i do this...: I like that there is another step to secure my account. But I do not want to use the PIN for my login. I want to use the password. If the 'update' to security is, 'make the user remember another password/pin' then that's just f****** lazy. I want to keep the PIN as a...
  10. Security question: does Windows 10 leak my wireless password ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Security question: does Windows 10 leak my wireless password ?: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro device. Yesterday morning, it attempted to connect to "my" wireless network but gave the following error: "Incorrect password". I checked with the router, but the router was in a strange state, it was clearly not working. So Windows 10 was...