Windows 10: Windows 10 Security Patches Continuity

Discus and support Windows 10 Security Patches Continuity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, In my company, we are using windows OS for industrial systems. These systems are isolated systems and not connected to the internet. To ensure... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Blue0rbit, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Blue0rbit Win User

Windows 10 Security Patches Continuity

Hello,

In my company, we are using windows OS for industrial systems. These systems are isolated systems and not connected to the internet. To ensure that all cybersecurity risks are mitigated, we try to ensure that the latest security windows patches are always installed timely to close any vulnerability that can be used to attack these systems.

Since Windows 7 end of life was earlier this and no more security patched are being issued by MS, we are planning to upgrader the systems to latest available Windows. However I have read that there are no plans to issue Windows 11 and instead Windows 10 will continue as a service model.

My question is can someone confirm that MS will keep issuing security patches for Windows 10 even past the supposed end of life announced? or would it eventually cease similar to Windows 7 patches?

regards,

:)

Blue0rbit, Jun 4, 2020

2. Apple patches over two dozen security holes in recent patch.

Mac OS X 10 has recently been the subject of tons of security testing. To patch most of the findings of those tests, Apple has released a security update. The update patches irPort, Apple Type Services, Finder, Installer, Security Framework, VPN, and several web services. A full list of notes regarding this patch can be found here, and you can get the patch here.

Source: The Register

zekrahminator, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Security Patches Continuity - Similar Threads - Security Patches Continuity

2. Security Patches for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Patches for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019: Hello, I would like to know where I can find the cumulative security updates of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 ? Is there a specific contract to obtain these patches since I do not find them on the MS Catalogue Update ? I have tried to install patches mentionned as...
  3. Security Patches for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Patches for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019: Hello, I would like to know where I can find the cumulative security updates of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 ? Is there a specific contract to obtain these patches since I do not find them on the MS Catalogue Update ? I have tried to install patches mentionned as...
  4. Security Patches for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Continuing On Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuing On Windows Security: Can I get rid of the return of the badge on Windows Security by clicking dismiss?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continuing-on-windows-security/0e2176cb-7ebd-4ea6-b4bb-ac452182450f
  6. Continuing On Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuing On Windows Security: Can I get rid of the return of the badge on Windows Security by clicking dismiss?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continuing-on-windows-security/0e2176cb-7ebd-4ea6-b4bb-ac452182450f
  7. Printnightmare security patch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Printnightmare security patch: Hello. Looking for help finding and downloading this security patch. I have WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 bit SP1. While searching, thought I found it. There were 2 options for download: XLSX MICROSOFT EXCEL & CSV COMMA VALUE. None of this means anything to me. Maybe I was in the...
  8. Security Patch KB5000802

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security Patch KB5000802: after the patch was installed the computers crash when sent to printer Kyocera the computers switch to Recovery display and made restart again and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-patch-kb5000802/cd72aa3d-7dde-4f34-8ec8-9d6ab65f8fb6
  9. Security Patch

Security Patch: Hi All, How to download the KB4049411 and KB4033631 in Microsoft catalog? If we select "Check for Update" , these two patches are showing , but in Microsoft catalog mentioned KB's are not shown....
  10. Question About Windows 10 Security Patches Continuity

Question About Windows 10 Security Patches Continuity: Hello, In my company, we are using windows OS for industrial systems. These systems are isolated systems and not connected to the internet. To ensure that all cybersecurity risks are mitigated, we try to ensure that the latest security windows patches are always installed...