Windows 10: Windows 10 Security Tip

Discus and support Windows 10 Security Tip in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; =AZUSUAvh-FhcWAvAkCy5gWErEA--Hf7nEaweu4iPRfT82vq7HPbdyw7-LHLbhJ1yvtqLCXK_Xrvf16QyuIC-ezRGOQIhEfi18a00FyQVZUQidg&__tn__=*NK-R']#Windows10devices -... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GillFisher2, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Security Tip

#Windows10devices - Security Tip. Do not create your own easy to hack password to your computer. Log in to your Microsoft Account to unlock your computer. This option is available on your log in screen. Do not install Supremo remote access app, or visit a dangerous site where it can be downloaded into your root directory.

:)

GillFisher2, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2020
  3. lorraine walsh, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Security Tip

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Security Tip

1. Windows 10 Security Tip - Similar Threads - Security Tip

2. My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center: I try to installed games which is not comes from steam or any stores, and after that I realized that the defender is gone, I try to get it back without removing all my games and apps in my laptop but it's seems not work. I cannot open the Windows Security Center or the Virus...
  3. My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center: I try to installed games which is not comes from steam or any stores, and after that I realized that the defender is gone, I try to get it back without removing all my games and apps in my laptop but it's seems not work. I cannot open the Windows Security Center or the Virus...
  4. My Windows Defender is seems like gone, and I cannot open any of the security center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...: It appears I have fixed my own problem but all the prior threads on the subject were locked, so I made my own to help others with this issue.I am running windows 11, but this may be the same on other versions.The security key is not controlled in the "WLAN Autoconfig" service...
  6. Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop ask for the Wi-Fi security key after a reboot, when the "Connect...: It appears I have fixed my own problem but all the prior threads on the subject were locked, so I made my own to help others with this issue.I am running windows 11, but this may be the same on other versions.The security key is not controlled in the "WLAN Autoconfig" service...
  7. Some security tips to keep yourself safe from malwares

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some security tips to keep yourself safe from malwares: Hi I'm now going to give you some tips to keep yourself safe from malwares. I decided to post this because I have read many posts related to malwares in this forum and other antivirus websites, and this is a brief summary of all the tips: HAVE THE LATEST UPDATES This is...
  8. Need Security (Policy) modification help or tips to resolve issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Security (Policy) modification help or tips to resolve issue.: Windows Ver 1903 (OS Build 18362.657) Hi - Hopefully someone with expertise in the Security Policies settings might provide me with some assistance. I am using a digitizer USB HID device on Win 10 that will enumerate itself successfully upon plugging it into a USB port....
  9. IoT webinar covers security tips for expanding interconnections

in Windows 10 News
    IoT webinar covers security tips for expanding interconnections: IoT webinar covers security tips for expanding interconnections Cloud computing. Big data. The Internet of Things (IoT). Today, the continuous connection of smart products is unmatched at improving customer connections and providing opportunities for businesses to...
  10. Tips for securing your identity against cybersecurity threats

in Windows 10 News
    Tips for securing your identity against cybersecurity threats: Introducing new video on best practices from the Microsoft Cyber Defense Operations Center [img] Ask any CISO or cybersecurity professional about their greatest security challenge, and it’s a good chance the answer will be “the actions of our people.”While virtually...