Windows 10: Windows 10 Security

Discus and support Windows 10 Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is it true that Windows Security is as good as Third Party security software 2018... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Nov 10, 2018.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Windows 10 Security

Is it true that Windows Security is as good as Third Party security software 2018

:)

fedbil100, Nov 10, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 10, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

Windows 10 Security

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Windows 10 Security

1. Windows 10 Security - Similar Threads - Security

2. No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.: I am running Windows Server 2019 and I changed the administrator account name to a new name. After making the name change anytime I try and open system Settings I receive the error No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. I tried to add another user via...
  3. No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.: I am running Windows Server 2019 and I changed the administrator account name to a new name. After making the name change anytime I try and open system Settings I receive the error No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. I tried to add another user via...
  4. Security scan issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security scan issues: While running the security scan, several files will show infection, but toward the end of the scan it seems to lock, stop and then self terminate. Afterward states that nothing was found. If I run the scan again, I get the same result. This has happened serval times now. Any...
  5. Security scan issues

Security scan issues: While running the security scan, several files will show infection, but toward the end of the scan it seems to lock, stop and then self terminate. Afterward states that nothing was found. If I run the scan again, I get the same result. This has happened serval times now. Any...
  6. my windows security not open ..............plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows security not open ..............plz help me: my windows security not open ..............plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-not-open-plz-help-me/5e99fe64-3500-4016-93d0-02c50f4b5593
  7. my windows security not open ..............plz help me

my windows security not open ..............plz help me: my windows security not open ..............plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-not-open-plz-help-me/5e99fe64-3500-4016-93d0-02c50f4b5593
  8. I can't download security update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download security update: I am not sure if you can help me with this but I can't access SRW now because there is an error downloading a security update There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for...
  9. I can't download security update

I can't download security update: I am not sure if you can help me with this but I can't access SRW now because there is an error downloading a security update There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for...
  10. I can't download security update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade