Windows 10: Windows 10 Security

Discus and support Windows 10 Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows 10 antimalware is taking up all my space how do I stop this.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by annbetes, Jun 4, 2019.

1. annbetes Win User

Windows 10 Security

Windows 10 antimalware is taking up all my space how do I stop this.

:)

annbetes, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 4, 2019
  4. NGeo Win User

Windows 10 Security

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Security

1. Windows 10 Security - Similar Threads - Security

2. Windows Security Pop UP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Pop UP: Hi all, I have a windows security popup screen every time I start my pc as shown in the picture. The issue is, I have no idea what driver is being installed. How to find out what driver is the security risk in question? thank you. [ATTACH]...
  3. How to fix the Can't connect securely to this page due to unsafe TLS Security settings.

How to fix the Can't connect securely to this page due to unsafe TLS Security settings.: After hours and hours of searching and reading about how to fix this issue I finally was able to resolve the problem. I did the following….. Verify the following are checked: Use SSL 3.0 Use TLS 1.0 Use TLS 1.1 Use TLS 1.2 and it did not solve the problem. After...
  4. You are not sending me a verification code so that I may update my Security information...

You are not sending me a verification code so that I may update my Security information...: This is very frustrating. I have received a notification to my registered phone number that a modification has been made to my security information, (which by the way takes one month to properly action) indicating that your system knows about my mobile number, but you are...
  5. [sandbox] loss of connectivity after deployment of Security baseline (FINAL) for Windows 10...

[sandbox] loss of connectivity after deployment of Security baseline (FINAL) for Windows 10...: W10 Pro x_64 v1903 b18362.175 After having deployed (as admin) Local_Script\BaselineLocalInstall.ps1 -Win10NonDomainJoined on the node and gpupdate /force, respectively rebooted the node, the sandbox's network connectivity is gone. I have been pulling me hair to figure...
  6. How to delete a local security group on Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete a local security group on Windows 10 Home?: Hello Everyone, I am trying to uninstall Microsoft SQL Server from my machine. Uninstall instructions say one must delete all local security groups for SQL Server components before uninstalling, however I cannot figure how to do this on Windows 10 Home. I have found online...
  7. Windows Security

Windows Security: Since the upgrade to Windows Version 10.0.18362.175 I noticed that the green check mark is missing from Device Performance & Health yet all items are good & no problems are shown. How do you get the green check mark back?...
  8. MS security essentials won't reinstall on my old win 7 PC

MS security essentials won't reinstall on my old win 7 PC: MS security essentials wont reinstall on my old win 7 (32bit) netbook (have tried 50692 fixit) cant install error = 0x80070643, All other SW runs fine currently using Panda anti virus, have tried disabling antivirus during attempts at insalling security essentials....
  9. Windows Defender missing "Device Security" tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender missing "Device Security" tab: I am trying to disable core isolation to run an emulator, but I cannot access the "Device Security" tab to do so in Windows Defender. I am using a 1st generation Surface Laptop. Below is a screenshot of my Windows Defender. [IMG]...
  10. security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be...

security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be...: When I boot my computer I get this security alert: security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be verified The reason for this alert is listed as: the name on the security alert is invalid or does not match the name of the...