Windows 10: Windows 10 Security

Discus and support Windows 10 Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, I have recently downloaded some software and the antivirus recognizes it as a trojan, and I was pretty sure that what I was trying to download did... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pikolin259, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Security

So, I have recently downloaded some software and the antivirus recognizes it as a trojan, and I was pretty sure that what I was trying to download did not have a virus, so, I did what every person who wanted to protect their computer would do: I downloaded it again, and the thing is, it recognized those same files as a completely different virus! I am now starting to think the Windows antivirus is just making it up.

:)

pikolin259, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 5, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

Windows 10 Security

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Security

1. Windows 10 Security - Similar Threads - Security

2. Security info didn't change after 30 days I requested, I can't get verification message on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security info didn't change after 30 days I requested, I can't get verification message on...: I got my laptop locked by bitlocker protection after I enter safe mode. As a result, I can log in to my laptop device. At 8 March 2024 I tried to get my recovery key, but because I use 2 step and I didn't receive the message for verification code on my phone, I have tried...
  3. Security info didn't change after 30 days I requested, I can't get verification message on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security info didn't change after 30 days I requested, I can't get verification message on...: I got my laptop locked by bitlocker protection after I enter safe mode. As a result, I can log in to my laptop device. At 8 March 2024 I tried to get my recovery key, but because I use 2 step and I didn't receive the message for verification code on my phone, I have tried...
  4. Windows Security doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security doesn't open: Hi,So I discovered previously that something I have downloaded might've been a virus in all antiviruses on VirusTotal it wasn't detected and so I reinstalled the whole windows from the "cloud" option. This took a bit of time, but after all of it my Laptop was running smooth...
  5. Windows Security doesn't open

Windows Security doesn't open: Hi,So I discovered previously that something I have downloaded might've been a virus in all antiviruses on VirusTotal it wasn't detected and so I reinstalled the whole windows from the "cloud" option. This took a bit of time, but after all of it my Laptop was running smooth...
  6. I do not have the Edit button in Proprieties->Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have the Edit button in Proprieties->Security: As title suggest, I do not have the Edit button in the Security tab of Proprieties of any app, even though I am administrator. But if I create another user I get that button. What can I do?...
  7. I do not have the Edit button in Proprieties->Security

I do not have the Edit button in Proprieties->Security: As title suggest, I do not have the Edit button in the Security tab of Proprieties of any app, even though I am administrator. But if I create another user I get that button. What can I do?...
  8. Latest security features in Azure app service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest security features in Azure app service: Latest security features in Azure app service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-security-features-in-azure-app-service/8ddfec63-8b5b-48f2-abfc-b978f9e14a81
  9. Latest security features in Azure app service

Latest security features in Azure app service: Latest security features in Azure app service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-security-features-in-azure-app-service/8ddfec63-8b5b-48f2-abfc-b978f9e14a81
  10. How to remove Dell secure manager lock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Dell secure manager lock.: I have an old Dell Latitude e6410 with a secure manager lock I had put on it years ago and I have since forgotten the password I had made for it, so I then decided to just reset the laptop completely and the only thing I can find on the internet to do so is going into BIOS by...