Windows 10: Windows 10 seemingly infinite dot loop. Do I force shutdown?

Discus and support Windows 10 seemingly infinite dot loop. Do I force shutdown? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My screen is black with the blue windows logo with a infinite white dot loop below. Before this happen it gave me a blue-screeen and I was too slow to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nekomatagami, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 seemingly infinite dot loop. Do I force shutdown?

My screen is black with the blue windows logo with a infinite white dot loop below.

Before this happen it gave me a blue-screeen and I was too slow to take a pic of the error msg.

What should I do now?

submitted by /u/Nekomatagami
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nekomatagami, Jan 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Jan 22, 2021
  3. JohnC Win User
    Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Goonsoon Win User

Windows 10 seemingly infinite dot loop. Do I force shutdown?

Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 seemingly infinite dot loop. Do I force shutdown?

1. Windows 10 seemingly infinite dot loop. Do I force shutdown? - Similar Threads - seemingly infinite dot

2. Windows 10 forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 forced shutdown: When using the "Start", "Power", "Shut down" option Windows 10 shuts down.UNLESS there is an application running that expects a user response.Too many times I have used the above and left, thinking Windows will shut down. Only to come back in the morning and find out that...
  3. Windows 10 forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 forced shutdown: When using the "Start", "Power", "Shut down" option Windows 10 shuts down.UNLESS there is an application running that expects a user response.Too many times I have used the above and left, thinking Windows will shut down. Only to come back in the morning and find out that...
  4. Infinite Boot loop after 'install updates and shutdown' Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Boot loop after 'install updates and shutdown' Windows 10: At the end of a normal day I stop wotking and select 'install updates and shutdown' and my desktop enters an infinite boot loop with stop code 'PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA'. System has never shown any error message or ptoblem before. I have no clue what update was being...
  5. Forcing a shutdown while connecting a bluetooth device caused an infinite loop in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Forcing a shutdown while connecting a bluetooth device caused an infinite loop in...: Just as it says, whenever i was connecting a bluetooth device my monitors blacked out turned back on didn't show any picture. I force restarted the thing and now there is an infinite loop going on. I've already attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for bluetooth...
  6. Forcing Windows 10 to Shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Forcing Windows 10 to Shutdown: Does anyone know how to force the inactivity timer to actually work? The problem seems to be that VLC player is disabling it, but I really don't want it to. I want the PC to shut down after a certain inactivity timeout no matter what. Anyone know how? 175665
  7. Windows 10 not booting. Infinite loading dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not booting. Infinite loading dots: I noticed when trying to shut down my comptuer that it was taking longer than normal so i force shut it down and when i went to boot it back up it wouldnt get past the bios spinning circle. I’ve tried force restarting it three times so it does the Windows Automatic repair but...
  8. Infinite Shutdown Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite Shutdown Loop: I don’t know if this is a bug but sometimes (it’s very rare that this happens to me) the shut down button doesn’t work. The funny thing is whenever this happens, ctrl alt delete doesn’t work either so the only way to shut down Windows at this point is to just shut it down...
  9. Windows 10 infinitely loop

Windows 10 infinitely loop: My lil bro mistakenly switched Off the UPS while CPU was shutting down.The monitor goes to offline but cpu was still shutting down but my bro switched of ups. After that Inf loading circle. I tried to boot from Usb drive but that also stuck at Loading operating system _ ....
  10. Windows 10 Infinite Loop

Windows 10 Infinite Loop: I have a legion Y520 laptop. After shutting it down once, I got the blue screen that says “your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”. It gets stuck at 100% so I restart it and automatic repair begins. Everything I try besides restarting the laptop brings me back to the...