Windows 10: Windows 10 seems to have slowed down my Firefox browser tremendously

Discus and support Windows 10 seems to have slowed down my Firefox browser tremendously in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My computer specifications are: Medion Akoya E4355 D Intel Core i3 CPU L: 530 at 2.93 GHz 3 GB RAM 32 bit operating system, x64 based processor.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by trigan5, Dec 14, 2015.

1. trigan5 Win User

Windows 10 seems to have slowed down my Firefox browser tremendously

My computer specifications are:
    Medion Akoya E4355 D
    Intel Core i3 CPU L: 530 at 2.93 GHz
    3 GB RAM
    32 bit operating system, x64 based processor.

It came with Windows 7 Home edition. A few days ago, I downloaded windows 10 on my desktop computer. And the very next day or thereabouts, I found that when I use my Firefox internet browser, it is far too slow. Something is wrong. Firefox was working fine with Windows 7 and quickly responded to my clicks. Now I literally have to wait 5 to 10 seconds before the browser responds to my click.

I have checked my broadband speed and it is normal and not slow.
    I have done a disk clean-up as well.

How can I fix this problem please?
    If I decide to go back to Windows 7, how can I do this please?

Thank you.

:)

trigan5, Dec 14, 2015

2. what is nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com

What is this piece of garbage that is slowing down my browser "Firefox". Supposedly this is part of outlook and how do I turn this off?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

bucket-o-rust, Dec 14, 2015
  3. Windeos 10 seems to slowed down system

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 (original). It seems it slowed down my system. I checked the movie and it is running like one on Pentium 1 in old times fluctuating and shaky. Please advise.

momersadiq, Dec 14, 2015
  4. Windows 10 seems to have slowed down my Firefox browser tremendously

Not Myself, Dec 15, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 seems to have slowed down my Firefox browser tremendously

1. Windows 10 seems to have slowed down my Firefox browser tremendously - Similar Threads - seems slowed down

2. grvBackgroundWindow3 slowing down firefox How to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    grvBackgroundWindow3 slowing down firefox How to fix: At start up after five or more minutes, notice comes up that "this file is slowing down your computer" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grvbackgroundwindow3-slowing-down-firefox-how-to/af527ec3-25fb-4baf-b430-730c26d90b7f
  3. grvBackgroundWindow3 slowing down firefox How to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    grvBackgroundWindow3 slowing down firefox How to fix: At start up after five or more minutes, notice comes up that "this file is slowing down your computer" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grvbackgroundwindow3-slowing-down-firefox-how-to/af527ec3-25fb-4baf-b430-730c26d90b7f
  4. grvBackgroundWindow3 slowing down firefox How to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photos slowing down browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos slowing down browser: Split from this thread. I am a Microsoft user not a technician. How am I supposed to follow all those instructions to eliminate al those photos that slow down my browser? I do not want them and do now know how to get rid of them. Why have them there anyway. If I want...
  6. Facebook Live slows down my browser

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook Live slows down my browser: Here are my computer specs: CPU: 5960x Mobo: ASUS Rampage V Extreme RAM: 16 GB @ 2800MHz GPU: GTX 980 SC That said, I'm using Google Chrome (it's always fully updated), supposedly it's a 64-bit browser, as far as I can tell (it doesn't specify 32-bit in the Task Manager)...
  7. Edge Chromium browser slowing down

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium browser slowing down: About three weeks ago I downloaded the new Edge Chromium browser. It was noticeably faster than my older Edge browser. I look a a lot of E-Bay photos each day from the same seller. They are usually the same digital size, and now my Edge Chromium is displaying them on my...
  8. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  9. Windows Antimalware Service Executable slowing down Firefox

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Antimalware Service Executable slowing down Firefox: I seem to have an issue with the afore mentioned task. Whenever I start Firefox the task goes crazy, using about 30% of my CPU for several minutes. This is significantly more than other browsers. I have a second PC that is configured exactly the same but does not have this...
  10. Windows Antimalware Service Executable slowing down Firefox

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Antimalware Service Executable slowing down Firefox: I seem to have an issue with the afore mentioned task. Whenever I start Firefox the task goes crazy, using about 30% of my CPU for several minutes. This is significantly more than other browsers. I have a second PC that is configured exactly the same but does not have this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. version 1903 has slowed down the i7 9700k tremendously