Windows 10: Windows 10 Sends Your Activity History to Microsoft, Even if You Tell

Discus and support Windows 10 Sends Your Activity History to Microsoft, Even if You Tell in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 'Windows 10 collects an “Activity History” of applications you launch on your PC and sends it to Microsoft. Even if you disable or clear this,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hello10, Dec 10, 2018.

1. hello10 Win User

Windows 10 Sends Your Activity History to Microsoft, Even if You Tell

'Windows 10 collects an “Activity History” of applications you launch on your PC and sends it to Microsoft. Even if you disable or clear this, Microsoft’s Privacy Dashboard still shows an “Activity History” of applications you’ve launched on your PCs.'
    Source: Windows 10 Sends Your Activity History to Microsoft, Even if You Tell It Not To

If you're paranoid, just block all MS telemetry, diagnostics, and feedback using host file or other 3rd-party Internet-access-blocking software.

:)

hello10, Dec 10, 2018

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Dec 10, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 10, 2018
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Sends Your Activity History to Microsoft, Even if You Tell [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Sends Your Activity History to Microsoft, Even if You Tell - Similar Threads - Sends Activity History

2. Windows activity history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows activity history: I would like to disable sending my activity history to Microsoft.From the Microsoft site:To stop sending the activity history for your work or school account to MicrosoftDo one of the following:In Windows 10, select Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Activity history.In...
  3. Windows activity history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activity history: I would like to disable sending my activity history to Microsoft.From the Microsoft site:To stop sending the activity history for your work or school account to MicrosoftDo one of the following:In Windows 10, select Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Activity history.In...
  4. Windows activity history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 may soon tell you which apps are using your camera

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 may soon tell you which apps are using your camera: Microsoft is testing a new feature that will let you know when your camera is in use when you hover the icon. The Redmond firm is testing the feature in the internal builds of Windows 10X and it’s likely that it will be added to the normal Windows 10 in the near future. If...
  6. Do you delete your browsing history?

in Browsers and Email
    Do you delete your browsing history?: Do you delete your browsing history/cache files? 152650
  7. Program that tells you decibels produced by your headphones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program that tells you decibels produced by your headphones?: I was wondering if there's any program that will tell you how much decibels are being produced with the current volume you're have on your headphones, so I could use them at safe levels submitted by /u/macedorrn [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10: Activity may be recorded even if you disable it

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Activity may be recorded even if you disable it: The Privacy dashboard on Microsoft's website lists recent activity, e.g. visited sites or started applications, even if Activity History is disabled on a Windows 10 device. Recent versions of Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system support a feature called Activity History...
  9. Clear Activity History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Activity History in Windows 10: How to: Clear Activity History from Cloud in Windows 10 How to Clear Your Activity History from Cloud in Windows 10 Starting with let you pick up where you left off. Your collected activity history allows you to jump back into what you were doing with apps, docs, or...
  10. Windows 10 Activation Problems Continue, Microsoft Tells Everyone...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Activation Problems Continue, Microsoft Tells Everyone...: Back on July 29, when Microsoft finally pressed the green button and made its new OS available for insiders and upgraders, many experienced Windows 10 activation problems because of the huge number of computers connecting to the servers and trying to validate their installs....