Windows 10: Windows 10 serial problem

Discus and support Windows 10 serial problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; to MS: Can you make windows 10 not like **** google look and feel layout? wasting space, not easy understand meaning, ugly, unnecessary flow make me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zappcheng, Jan 16, 2019.

1. zappcheng Win User

Windows 10 serial problem

to MS:

Can you make windows 10 not like **** google look and feel layout? wasting space, not easy understand meaning, ugly, unnecessary flow make me do more than before windows and sob ubuntu like keyboard typing search app feature (why don't chose debian), please give me a classical desktop theme, thank you

:)

zappcheng, Jan 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 serial on OEM

So I'll summarize steps made...

1. Saved serial number (taken with Belarc Advisory) from preinstalled (half chinese language) Windows 8.1 (don't know exactly the version, suspect Windows 8.1 with bing) on tablet
    2. Formatted tablet
    3. Tried to make a clean Windows 10 (HOME, HOME N and also PRO, everytime with the same result) install with ISO taken with MediaCreationTool, during install (and also after completing installation) it says that the saved serial is not valid
    4. Tried to reinstall Windows 8.1 (ISO taken with MediaCreationTool again) HOME, it says that the serial is not valid

So i suspect that the saved serial, is from a WINDOWS 8.1 WITH BING OEM version and this kind of ISO is not accessible/downloadable anywhere (at least I can't find it, any suggestion?)

Still not tried SHOWKEY with that serial, I am in office now, and the serial is saved on a usb pen at home, will try this evening.

So I'm stucked but if everything is like I suspect, it's incredible. If I have a tablet/notebook/netbook with Windows 8 preinstalled, it seems that I can update to Windows 10 without problems, but if I want to make a clean Windows 10 install that serial is not valid...

CapitanCatarro, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 serial problem - Similar Threads - serial problem

2. Serial and continuous problems after KB5034441 Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serial and continuous problems after KB5034441 Error 0x80070643: Since 2 weeks ago, when I encountered this defective update, every few days a problem is added to my system. I am not sure if it is because of this defective update or because of another issuethat's why I made this page so that someone can help me and tell me whether these...
  3. Serial and continuous problems after KB5034441 Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Serial and continuous problems after KB5034441 Error 0x80070643: Since 2 weeks ago, when I encountered this defective update, every few days a problem is added to my system. I am not sure if it is because of this defective update or because of another issuethat's why I made this page so that someone can help me and tell me whether these...
  4. Serial and continuous problems after KB5034441 Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Discussion on serial problems with Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion on serial problems with Windows Updates: Split from this thread. I will tell you EXACTLY what my update problems are which appear to be a problem with NUMEROUS people!First of all my hardware is AM3 with an AMD 640 quad core and 8 gb of RAM and a modern Nvidia GPU. It is late AM3 with a socket that an AM3+ processor...
  6. Discussion on serial problems with Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion on serial problems with Windows Updates: Split from this thread. I will tell you EXACTLY what my update problems are which appear to be a problem with NUMEROUS people!First of all my hardware is AM3 with an AMD 640 quad core and 8 gb of RAM and a modern Nvidia GPU. It is late AM3 with a socket that an AM3+ processor...
  7. Discussion on serial problems with Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Problems with Phisical Serial Ports Com3 Com4

Problems with Phisical Serial Ports Com3 Com4: WINDOWS 10 I am working it with Arduino microcontrollers connecting them via ports com3 or com4. I had a random problem where half of the time communication did not work. I was receiving semaphore time out problems. The problem was usually going away after the series of...
  9. Problems with Phisical Serial Ports Com3 Com4

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Phisical Serial Ports Com3 Com4: WINDOWS 10 I am working it with Arduino microcontrollers connecting them via ports com3 or com4. I had a random problem where half of the time communication did not work. I was receiving semaphore time out problems. The problem was usually going away after the series of...
  10. usb hid device serial connection problem

usb hid device serial connection problem: Hi i am using a sensor that transmits data to a human interface usb device over bluetooth... the hid device is connected by usb to my laptop... when i use an application from the manufacturing company i can read the data just fine from the device but whenever i want to code...