Windows 10: Windows 10 serial

Discus and support Windows 10 serial in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi microsoft team,Recently I changed my microsoft serial home edition to a windows pro edition.Can I use this Windows 10 home serial for a virtual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AndyConde_4, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Windows 10 serial

Hi microsoft team,Recently I changed my microsoft serial home edition to a windows pro edition.Can I use this Windows 10 home serial for a virtual machine in the same equipment?

:)

AndyConde_4, Apr 11, 2022

2. Windows 10 serial on OEM

So I'll summarize steps made...

1. Saved serial number (taken with Belarc Advisory) from preinstalled (half chinese language) Windows 8.1 (don't know exactly the version, suspect Windows 8.1 with bing) on tablet
    2. Formatted tablet
    3. Tried to make a clean Windows 10 (HOME, HOME N and also PRO, everytime with the same result) install with ISO taken with MediaCreationTool, during install (and also after completing installation) it says that the saved serial is not valid
    4. Tried to reinstall Windows 8.1 (ISO taken with MediaCreationTool again) HOME, it says that the serial is not valid

So i suspect that the saved serial, is from a WINDOWS 8.1 WITH BING OEM version and this kind of ISO is not accessible/downloadable anywhere (at least I can't find it, any suggestion?)

Still not tried SHOWKEY with that serial, I am in office now, and the serial is saved on a usb pen at home, will try this evening.

So I'm stucked but if everything is like I suspect, it's incredible. If I have a tablet/notebook/netbook with Windows 8 preinstalled, it seems that I can update to Windows 10 without problems, but if I want to make a clean Windows 10 install that serial is not valid...

CapitanCatarro, Apr 11, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 serial

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 serial

1. Windows 10 serial - Similar Threads - serial

2. PRODUCT KEY PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT KEY PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER: PRODUCT KEY SERIAL NUMBER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-product-serial-number/3aca1855-ce5b-4804-84fd-cde286005d68
  3. PRODUCT KEY PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRODUCT KEY PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER: PRODUCT KEY SERIAL NUMBER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-product-serial-number/3aca1855-ce5b-4804-84fd-cde286005d68
  4. USB to Serial Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to Serial Issue: I have a similar issue to a previous one discussed - I have a few handheld radios that I need to update the frequencies and when I connect to the USB, it fails to connect. In device manager and Ports it says - "Please install corresponding PL2303 driver to support Windows 11...
  5. USB to Serial Issue

USB to Serial Issue: I have a similar issue to a previous one discussed - I have a few handheld radios that I need to update the frequencies and when I connect to the USB, it fails to connect. In device manager and Ports it says - "Please install corresponding PL2303 driver to support Windows 11...
  6. usb serial converter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb serial converter not working: rs232 serial to usb a prolific chipset cadapter not working after update i have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-serial-converter-not-working/4a2cad08-13e9-48e1-80dd-55bda0e01a61
  7. usb serial converter not working

usb serial converter not working: rs232 serial to usb a prolific chipset cadapter not working after update i have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-serial-converter-not-working/4a2cad08-13e9-48e1-80dd-55bda0e01a61
  8. usb serial converter not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Upgrading Changed SNID and Serial Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading Changed SNID and Serial Number: I upgraded my Win7 Home Acer laptop with Windows 10 Pro but device SNID and Serial num got changed, even rolling back it's not correcting SNID/Sr.No. nor able to activate Win7 with key pasted on laptop. In BIOS by Key F2 I am unable to edit SNID/Sr.No. I had no motherboard...
  10. Upgrading Changed SNID and Serial Number

Upgrading Changed SNID and Serial Number: I upgraded my Win7 Home Acer laptop with Windows 10 Pro but device SNID and Serial num got changed, even rolling back it's not correcting SNID/Sr.No. nor able to activate Win7 with key pasted on laptop. In BIOS by Key F2 I am unable to edit SNID/Sr.No. I had no motherboard...