Windows 10: Windows 10/ Server 2016

Discus and support Windows 10/ Server 2016 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win10/Server 2012, 2016 are so freaking painful to work with. I am not happy with MS at all!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by freebird317, Sep 7, 2018.

1. freebird317 Win User

Windows 10/ Server 2016

Win10/Server 2012, 2016 are so freaking painful to work with. I am not happy with MS at all!

:)

freebird317, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Nitin K Gupta Win User

Windows 2016 Nano Server

Hi ,

Can we hibernate the windows 2016 Nano server .

What are the steps to proceed with it.

What are the steps to create nano server with bare metal process.

Thanks

NKG

Nitin K Gupta, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Cluster Head Win User
    Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...s-server-2016/

Cluster Head, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10/ Server 2016

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10/ Server 2016

1. Windows 10/ Server 2016 - Similar Threads - Server 2016

2. Hyper-V Networking Win Server 2016 on HP DL360 gen 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hyper-V Networking Win Server 2016 on HP DL360 gen 10: Hi, I'm performing initial testing with Hyper-V on an Hp DL360 gen 10 server. The first ethernet port is in use by the main Win 2016 OS installed on the server. I'd like to use one of the 3 available ethernet ports to act as the network/internet connect for the Hyper-V...
  3. Windows Server 2016 Express updates enabled for November 2018 update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2016 Express updates enabled for November 2018 update: Starting with the November 13, 2018 Update Tuesday, Windows will again publish Express updates for Windows Server 2016. Express updates for Windows Server 2016 stopped in mid-2017 after a significant issue was found that kept the updates from installing correctly. While the...
  4. Windows Server 2016 connecting directly to microsoft

Windows Server 2016 connecting directly to microsoft: I'm experiencing weird problem with one of my newly created virtual machine. For some reason it keeps trying to connect on Microsoft IP addresses without using proxy, so we keep getting firewall deny. Any idea why would server want to connect on those IP addresses:...
  5. Windows Server 2016 and Remote printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Server 2016 and Remote printers: I'm trying to get remote printers to work over shared remote desktop sessions on Windows Server 2016. They were working before, now they are not, and they continue to reset themselves after I set them up. Before the remote laptops connecting were Windows 7 Pro machines, now...
  6. RDP Windows 7, 10 and iOS to 2016 server

RDP Windows 7, 10 and iOS to 2016 server: I am perplexed. We have a new Win 2016 standard server (4 day old) using RDP as an administrator to configure and monitor etc. RDP from any Microsoft OS, tested from Win server 2008R2, Win 7 pro, latest WIN10 pro connects, drops out, retries, connects ... and so it loops....
  7. Outlook 2016 with Exchange server (Rackspace) - cannot access email after changing password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2016 with Exchange server (Rackspace) - cannot access email after changing password: I am using Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 PC connecting to Exchange Server on Rackspace. I changed my password and now I cannot access my email. I am able to access with mobile devices, though. The option to REPAIR my email account is greyed out, and CHANGE will not allow...
  8. HELP MICROSOFT STORE AND MICROSOFT EDGE MISSING FROM WINDOWS SERVER 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP MICROSOFT STORE AND MICROSOFT EDGE MISSING FROM WINDOWS SERVER 2016: Anyone know how to fix the fact that the Microsoft store as well as the Microsoft Edge is missing from my WIndows Server 2016 system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-microsoft-store-and-microsoft-edge-missing/fbb6611c-8a2f-4c64-bbdc-a8856687018f
  9. Server 2016: Windows Defender cannot be uninstalled, fixed, started or replaced?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Server 2016: Windows Defender cannot be uninstalled, fixed, started or replaced?: Good afternoon, I am working on a server 2016 installation. For whatever reason my windows defender service has stopped operating. Trying to remove, reinstall, or fix via DISM/SFC seems to have failed and I'm near my wit's end. So, here's what I know. Windows update...
  10. Windows terminal server 2016, multi Monitor, maximized window blank/empty space on top of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows terminal server 2016, multi Monitor, maximized window blank/empty space on top of...: Hello! Hope some one can assist i have different Users with a strange behaviour - if they maximize a window tested with IE11, Acrobat, Windows Explorer, google chrome they get an empty or black / white space on top of that window. Right clicking on the empty or black /...