Windows 10: Windows 10 service packs not installed on new computer

Discus and support Windows 10 service packs not installed on new computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently have a new desk top with Windows 10 installed. I can not get any updates as getting error messages saying that .NET framework 3.5 is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pitbulls2, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Pitbulls2 Win User

Windows 10 service packs not installed on new computer

I recently have a new desk top with Windows 10 installed. I can not get any updates as getting error messages saying that .NET framework 3.5 is not installed. Clicked the download section and get message saying that can not find the files. How can I get these service packs installed, so that I can get the updates. Also tried to download Supercow (had it on my old computer) but got the message that I need .NET framework 3.5

Do I uninstall Windows 10 and then reinstall it or will the problem still exist.

Please help::

Thanks

:)

Pitbulls2, Jul 18, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 18, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Dates

The guys over at Neowin.net have managed to get their hands on the internal schedule for the release of Windows XP Service Pack 3.

• April 14, 2008: Support is available for the release version of Service Pack 3 for Windows XP
    • April 21, 2008: Original Equipment Manufacturers, Volume License, Connect, and MSDN and TechNet subscribers
    • April 29, 2008: Microsoft Update, Windows Update, Download Center
    • June 10, 2008: Automatic Updates
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Jul 18, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 service packs not installed on new computer - Similar Threads - service packs installed

2. Windows 10 Service Pack 1 SP1............

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Service Pack 1 SP1............: as mentioned around will be the patch to appear.............Collaboration between Windows and Onedrive Cloud serviceminor bug fixesWindows 10 SP1 programming codes------------------------------------------37 5558 3317 2310 17for your reference and usage...
  3. Windows 10 Service Pack 1 SP1............

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Service Pack 1 SP1............: as mentioned around will be the patch to appear.............Collaboration between Windows and Onedrive Cloud serviceminor bug fixesWindows 10 SP1 programming codes------------------------------------------37 5558 3317 2310 17for your reference and usage...
  4. Windows 10 Service Pack 1 SP1............

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows 10 service pack 3 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 service pack 3 update: I continue to receive error message 0x80096004 while trying to update windows 10 service pack 3.I have deleted folder/files that contain update data and it still won't update. I have run windowstroubleshooter, and i receive a message that nothing has been found.Does anyone...
  6. windows 10 service pack 3 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 service pack 3 update: I continue to receive error message 0x80096004 while trying to update windows 10 service pack 3.I have deleted folder/files that contain update data and it still won't update. I have run windowstroubleshooter, and i receive a message that nothing has been found.Does anyone...
  7. windows 10 service pack 3 update

8. Service Pack 3 Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Service Pack 3 Windows 10 Pro: hi, i have Windows 10 Pro 2004 and i'm trying to play a game, which ive already downloaded and installed. first, a message came up saying i needed an updated driver for graphics so i somehow did that and now i'm getting a message saying that i need to update to Service...
  9. windows service Packs

windows service Packs: I am trying to install Quicken 2016 starter edition on my new computer from the disk I purchased. I got a message that says "Quicken requires Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later to run. The version of Windows that you are currently running is unsupported." I called Quicken...
  10. No Service packs for 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Service packs for 10: I heard around October is when they'll release a major update for 10 but there wouldn't be any service packs No Service Packs For Windows 10; Support ends 2025 | www.infopackets.com 14431