Windows 10: Windows 10 Services Disabled

Discus and support Windows 10 Services Disabled in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A lot of my services are disabled, such as Start Menu, Swipe, search, right click on File Explorer and probably lots more. How to fix this please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarryTolton, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Services Disabled

A lot of my services are disabled, such as Start Menu, Swipe, search, right click on File Explorer and probably lots more. How to fix this please?

:)

LarryTolton, Nov 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Services Disabled

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Services Disabled

1. Windows 10 Services Disabled - Similar Threads - Services Disabled

2. Enable or Disable Your Phone Accessibility service with Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Enable or Disable Your Phone Accessibility service with Windows 10 PC: [img] You can tap into the power of Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Samsung devices to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. Apps replaced the phone screen option in the left pane of the Your...
  3. Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps and Services keep tracking my activity despite disabling it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/blackturtle195 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0uz35/apps_and_services_keep_tracking_my_activity/
  4. I am running 20161 latest insider. What are some of the services I can disable so that my...

I am running 20161 latest insider. What are some of the services I can disable so that my...: I just use the computer to browse internet and video conferencing. I dont even use bluetooth.I want to disable all services so that my laptop is using minimum memory and cpu and battery. Can you please give me such a list of services . I have already disabled fax , remote...
  5. Windows 10 can't update because the Update Service is disabled...

Windows 10 can't update because the Update Service is disabled...: [ATTACH] So uhmm guys can anyone help? I don't know why but my Windows Update Service is DISABLING itself. I tried changing it back to "Automatic" from services but when I right click and tap refresh, BOOM again DISABLED. All of the service options are greyed out but I...
  6. How to enable or disable Windows Installer Service on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Windows Installer Service on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows Installer service (msiserver) manages all the installation process of the Windows operating system. […] This article How to enable or disable Windows Installer Service on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to enable or disable Print Spooler Service on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Print Spooler Service on Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Print Spooler is software built into the Windows operating system that temporarily stores print […] This article How to enable or disable Print Spooler Service on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How to disable Windows Insider Service on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Windows Insider Service on Windows 10: [ATTACH]All Windows 10 computers include the Windows Insider Service (wisvc) regardless of the participation […] This article How to disable Windows Insider Service on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. How to enable or disable IP Helper Service in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable IP Helper Service in Windows 10: [ATTACH]IP Helper Service (iphlpsvc) is a pre-installed program on Windows 10 devices. Disabling this […] This article How to enable or disable IP Helper Service in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Windows Update Service stuck at disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Update Service stuck at disabled: For 3 days, Xbox game bar was not working, with error code 0x800007422 or something like that, which is error code "Windows Update Agent is turned off". I did some research and then found a post that said that it is nothing to worry about, it is just a problem in Xbox game...