Windows 10: Windows 10 set up errors

Discus and support Windows 10 set up errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I’m resetting my windows 10 and I’m stuck in the step. it doesn’t proceed to the next step I forcefully restart this computer several times. but this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kyeoungmewe, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 set up errors

I’m resetting my windows 10 and I’m stuck in the step. it doesn’t proceed to the next step I forcefully restart this computer several times. but this doesn’t still work

I don’t know why help me thank you.

Windows 10 set up errors [​IMG]

:)

kyeoungmewe, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 13, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 set up errors

DRDNA, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 set up errors

1. Windows 10 set up errors - Similar Threads - set errors

2. Windows Defender Error message when clicking Exploit Protection settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Error message when clicking Exploit Protection settings: Hello, An error message appears when I click the Exploit Protection settings inside the App & Browser Control section in Windows Defender. The error message is: "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again" The Virus and threat protection settings...
  3. Windows Defender Error message when clicking the Exploit Protection settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Error message when clicking the Exploit Protection settings: Hello, An error message appears when I click the Exploit Protection settings inside the App & Browser Control section in Windows Defender. The error message is: "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again" The Virus and threat protection settings...
  4. Windows Sandbox crashes with error 0xc0370106 if BIOS SATA operation is set to AHCI.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sandbox crashes with error 0xc0370106 if BIOS SATA operation is set to AHCI.: If SATA operations in BIOS is set to RAID, Sandbox works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sandbox-crashes-with-error-0xc0370106-if/44b570e9-b659-4ab4-aa51-faf2d84e5fbf
  5. Error message 'Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded',...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message 'Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded',...: Hi Folks: I'm trying to restore my license on jriver in order to upgrade to the latest version. In jriver, when I get a registration code that I'm supposed to click on to download, I get the "Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded". As far...
  6. Error caused by Win10Pro update to build 1903: Various settings now unavailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error caused by Win10Pro update to build 1903: Various settings now unavailable: Hi everyone, I'm aware of a few people having a variation of these user privilege issues but a search hasn't shown this one yet. I've tried the various cures recommended elsewhere on the board and none has worked. The system was built fresh onto a new SSD in November...
  7. Video Playback Settings Error in Display Field: Error: unsupported video type or invalid...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Playback Settings Error in Display Field: Error: unsupported video type or invalid...: Hello, Just got this laptop, the Videoplay Back Settings indicate the following message in place of the display screen that should show whether you're video settings were okay. And, I cannot use YouTube in my Explore Edge web browser. What should I do to make sure my...
  8. Settings app not opening. Windows update fails. Error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Settings app not opening. Windows update fails. Error code 0x80070005: The settings app in my PC wasn't opening, so I search the internet and found that by performing an update, I could erase the problem. But when I try to update, it says that the update failed at the last moment (88% completed). Please help me fix it. Error code 0x80070005....
  9. How to solve Set user settings to driver failed error

in Windows 10 News
    How to solve Set user settings to driver failed error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Touchpads are a user’s shortcut to productivity on laptops. The gestures and multi-finger tap or touch support brings in the scope for various shortcuts. But on some Lenovo laptops that make use of the touchpad drivers from Alps Pointing Device, an [...]...
  10. Blue screen Errors - Do I really need to do a complete reinstall from factory settings?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen Errors - Do I really need to do a complete reinstall from factory settings?: I am continually getting blue screen errors. I have been on the phone to support for hours in total over days. Updates for windows 10 have caused previously functioning programs to stop running, saved files to disappear - please tell me I am not alone like the Microsoft tech...