Windows 10: Windows 10 set up errors

Discus and support Windows 10 set up errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I’m resetting my windows 10 and I’m stuck in the step. it doesn’t proceed to the next step I forcefully restart this computer several times. but this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kyeoungmewe, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 set up errors

I’m resetting my windows 10 and I’m stuck in the step. it doesn’t proceed to the next step I forcefully restart this computer several times. but this doesn’t still work

I don’t know why help me thank you.

Windows 10 set up errors [​IMG]

:)

kyeoungmewe, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 13, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 set up errors

DRDNA, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 set up errors

1. Windows 10 set up errors - Similar Threads - set errors

2. Display Issue with error message: no signal detected on Secondary monitor, Dual monitor set...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Issue with error message: no signal detected on Secondary monitor, Dual monitor set...: As the title says, I'm having an issue where the second monitor in my set-up won't display in Windows. Configuration: Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth A170 Mark 1 CPU: Intel i5-6600K GPU: ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX590 running Radeon Adrenalin 19.2.2 Monitor 1:...
  3. Can not use two monitors. Error message: "The display settings could not be saved. Please...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can not use two monitors. Error message: "The display settings could not be saved. Please...: Hi, My pc suddenly won't allow me to use both monitors. I have two different monitors now, both connecting through DP to the graphics card (GTX 1070). The error message occurs when I try to extend both displays. The first monitor is a 1440p (165hz) and the second...
  4. camera settings error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera settings error: when I click on the settings in the camera I get the following error 0xA00F4240<unknown>(0x80004003) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-settings-error/9de6d272-af71-4f54-ad70-453eb2ef04e9
  5. Setting up I-Cloud for Windows, getting default error profile message

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Setting up I-Cloud for Windows, getting default error profile message: Hi, Just bought a new PC and have installed Office 2019. Trying to setup I cloud for Windows and everything is successful until I try to sync "Mail, Contacts and Calendars, I get this message, " Setup cant continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile"....
  6. Error : Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error : Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows: When i turn on my laptop, always shown watermark message "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". How to solve this? Even though its my new laptop. Only few days before i bought it....
  7. Get Error Code 0x80004005 and error code 0x80070520 when trying to set up a mail account...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Get Error Code 0x80004005 and error code 0x80070520 when trying to set up a mail account...: Get Error Code 0x80004005 and error code 0x80070520 when trying to set up a mail account with the app. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-error-code-0x80004005-and-error-code/18f80b08-5175-4640-aada-1f65869fe890"
  8. Cannot make changes in Windows and Apps Permissions. Error message: "Some settings hidden...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot make changes in Windows and Apps Permissions. Error message: "Some settings hidden...: I started having some webcam issues recently and went to make adjustments under app permissions in my privacy settings. Here I realized I do not have the ability to make changes to my webcam and basically all other apps and general settings (they are greyed out). Every...
  9. windows defender firewall can't change some of your settings windows 10 error 0X800706B9

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender firewall can't change some of your settings windows 10 error 0X800706B9: I am not able to start the windows firewall getting above mentioned error. As the firewall not getting turned on, there are several program which are not getting start. Please help!...
  10. What graphic performance setting should I use for Firefox.exe errors (2018)

in Windows 10 Customization
    What graphic performance setting should I use for Firefox.exe errors (2018): I keep getting a graphic performance error that has something to do with Firefox.exe. I need to know what graphic performance setting to use for Firefox.exe so I do not keep getting this error. This error sometimes crashed my browser and always slows it down while the...