Windows 10: Windows 10 set up errors

Discus and support Windows 10 set up errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I’m resetting my windows 10 and I’m stuck in the step. it doesn’t proceed to the next step I forcefully restart this computer several times. but this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kyeoungmewe, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 set up errors

I’m resetting my windows 10 and I’m stuck in the step. it doesn’t proceed to the next step I forcefully restart this computer several times. but this doesn’t still work

I don’t know why help me thank you.

Windows 10 set up errors [​IMG]

:)

kyeoungmewe, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 13, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 set up errors

DRDNA, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 set up errors

1. Windows 10 set up errors - Similar Threads - set errors

2. Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...: Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up my PIN on Microsoft platforms. Any suggestions or troubleshooting steps to resolve these issues? Urgently need assistance. #BlueScreen #PINSetupError"...
  3. Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...: Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up my PIN on Microsoft platforms. Any suggestions or troubleshooting steps to resolve these issues? Urgently need assistance. #BlueScreen #PINSetupError"...
  4. Facing persistent blue screen errors on my system, coupled with a malfunction in setting up...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  6. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  7. Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.: Multiple error messages when attempting to open different apps.Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.The code execution cannot proceed because CRYPT32.DLL was not found. …win32u.DLL was not found.…windows\system32…not found.…msvcp…not...
  8. Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.

Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.: Multiple error messages when attempting to open different apps.Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.The code execution cannot proceed because CRYPT32.DLL was not found. …win32u.DLL was not found.…windows\system32…not found.…msvcp…not...
  9. In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...: In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save status message, please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-mobile-teams-app-not-able-to-set-status-message/1dbc9e79-9e88-4993-b63f-c2bea5db3c77
  10. In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...

In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save...: In Mobile Teams app not able to set status message, It's showing error as couldn't save status message, please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-mobile-teams-app-not-able-to-set-status-message/1dbc9e79-9e88-4993-b63f-c2bea5db3c77