Windows 10: windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed

Discus and support windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hellowell i recently restored my laptop to factory reset and it went back from windows 10 to windows 8.1 and now I was trying to upgrade from Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rkofire, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Rkofire Win User

windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed

Hellowell i recently restored my laptop to factory reset and it went back from windows 10 to windows 8.1 and now I was trying to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 via Media Creation Tool. Everything was OK.it was a blue screen It said that my laptop would be restarted several times and that it might take a while and it was loading UNTIL. it stops around 74% and i get back to my desktop page with a box windows 10 set up and it says "windows 10 installation has failed".I tried to delete the previous Media Creation Tool and downloading a new one but still there was o change. I'll be glad for

:)

Rkofire, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed

1. windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed - Similar Threads - set installation has

2. Windows 10 installation has failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 installation has failed: Hi, I have purchased the Windows 10 Home N installation. When running the installation pack, I receive the attached notification, without any error details nor other options to choose. No idea how to proceed. Any advices from the community please?Thanks!Pawel...
  3. Windows 10 installation has failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation has failed: Ive had this issue for over a week now so first i wasnt able to activate windows 7 which i fixed by downloading Windows6.1-KB3212810-x64 off of the microsoft website and then i was finally able to activate windows. There was some kind of error i dont have the full error code...
  4. Windows 10 installation has failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installation has failed: Ive had this issue for over a week now so first i wasnt able to activate windows 7 which i fixed by downloading Windows6.1-KB3212810-x64 off of the microsoft website and then i was finally able to activate windows. There was some kind of error i dont have the full error code...
  5. Windows 10 installation has failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation has failed: hi everybodyim enocountering an issue when installing windows 10I'm upgrading windows 8.1 to windows 10Everything got fine.but later during the installation, when the blue screen comes and a big text "Installing windows 10" appreasat that time, after installation of 73% it...
  6. Windows 10 installation has failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation has failed.: I have a windows 8.1 Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 14 that doesn't want to upgrade to windows 10. I've done everything i could think of, including installing to a USB. I have more than enough storage to upgrade and a core i5 processor, with 8GB of RAM. I have NVIDIA GeForce 840M...
  7. windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed: Hellowell i recently restored my laptop to factory reset and it went back from windows 10 to windows 8.1 and now I was trying to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 via Media Creation Tool. Everything was OK.it was a blue screen It said that my laptop would be restarted...
  8. windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed

windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed: Hellowell i recently restored my laptop to factory reset and it went back from windows 10 to windows 8.1 and now I was trying to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 via Media Creation Tool. Everything was OK.it was a blue screen It said that my laptop would be restarted...
  9. Windows 10 Installation has failed

Windows 10 Installation has failed: I am upgrading a standalone PC that had Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I am using an email link sent from Microsoft that was purchased. At the end of the setup I get a popup window " Installation has failed". Please help...
  10. "Windows 10 installation has failed"

"Windows 10 installation has failed": I've spent hours trying to do a repair install of Windows 10 following the instructions on TenForums. The machine is running Windows 10 Home x64 1607. The reason I'm doing a repair install is because some system files are corrupted. I've tried running "sfc /scannow" in safe...