Windows 10: Windows 10 setting reset

Discus and support Windows 10 setting reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 and have used it for almost a year. For the time I have used it, it has worked almost perfectly. However, today I opened my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlecLopez-Williams, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 setting reset

I have a Windows 10 and have used it for almost a year. For the time I have used it, it has worked almost perfectly. However, today I opened my computer to see that all my personalization features were gone! The home screen picture had turned to the default pic, the taskbar was no longer my chosen color, which was black and red and some of the taskbar icons were all messed up. I am adding a picture of my new home screen. the one I have been talking about My computer is not old and I am upset about this. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks, Alec Lopez-Williams

:)

AlecLopez-Williams, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Windows 10 setting reset

Black screen after trying to reset back to factory settings. (Windows 10)

Hi Simen,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with black screen issue on Windows 10 . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or display driver is corrupt.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "reset my computer back to factory settings", are you referring that you have tried to perform rolling back to previous Operating System or performed Reset of Windows 10?
    • Are you able to see Windows 10 logo when you switch on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about troubleshooting on black screen related issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Please get back to us with an update on black screen issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 setting reset

1. Windows 10 setting reset - Similar Threads - setting reset

2. How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?: I have the Windows Spotlight lock screen with rotating images. A while ago I clicked "dislike" on an AI image of desert. But I think instead of training Spotlight to not display AI images, it stopped it from showing any images of desert or landscapes that looked similar. Is...
  3. How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?: I have the Windows Spotlight lock screen with rotating images. A while ago I clicked "dislike" on an AI image of desert. But I think instead of training Spotlight to not display AI images, it stopped it from showing any images of desert or landscapes that looked similar. Is...
  4. How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...: I factory reset my windows 10 pc and now my ox keeps turning on and off and never fully loading to let me do anything, what should I do to fix it...
  6. What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...

What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...: I factory reset my windows 10 pc and now my ox keeps turning on and off and never fully loading to let me do anything, what should I do to fix it...
  7. What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I have currently just did a format on my pc and i reset it through the settings. I am on a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have currently just did a format on my pc and i reset it through the settings. I am on a...: Hey there, i recently did a format on my laptop today and i had my windows pro activated before i formatted. After i formatted however, i lost my activation key and i do not know how to activate it back. If someone can help me find my product key, i will FOREVER be grateful!...
  9. I have currently just did a format on my pc and i reset it through the settings. I am on a...

I have currently just did a format on my pc and i reset it through the settings. I am on a...: Hey there, i recently did a format on my laptop today and i had my windows pro activated before i formatted. After i formatted however, i lost my activation key and i do not know how to activate it back. If someone can help me find my product key, i will FOREVER be grateful!...
  10. I have currently just did a format on my pc and i reset it through the settings. I am on a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging