Windows 10: Windows 10 Settings app reverted to old style

Discus and support Windows 10 Settings app reverted to old style in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there! I just noticed something, my Settings app reverted to old styleBEFOREAFTERWindows 10 Home • 21H1 19043.1110... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hüseyin Arabacı, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Settings app reverted to old style

Hello there! I just noticed something, my Settings app reverted to old styleBEFOREAFTERWindows 10 Home • 21H1 19043.1110

:)

Hüseyin Arabacı, Jul 23, 2021

2. Windows 10 Settings App Reverted to Old Style

Hi,

For better assistance, we'd like to get the following information:

• Please send us a screenshot of the Windows 10 app settings that shows the changes.
    • Did you make any significant changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Which build of Windows 10 are you running?
    To find out what version of Windows you are running:

• Press the WindowsKey + R.
    • A box will pop up in the bottom left side of the screen. Type winver
      and then press Enter.
    • Another box will open that will tell you what version of Windows you're running and what the build is. Please post both the version number and the build number.

We look forward to your response.

Kerwin Lee, Jul 23, 2021
  3. 88KT88 Win User
    Windows 10 Settings App Reverted to Old Style

Tried to use the Windows 10 Settings app today and found that the look had totally changed. After doing some searching, it appears that the UI I'm seeing might be the one from before the Anniversary update. So it doesn't show the grid of options with
    the large icons, but shows a list of options with smaller icons instead. I also used to access settings by right-clicking on the Taskbar, selecting Settings, and then clicking the back arrow, but no back arrow shows up anymore. Other things look different
    after I click them, too. Something changed, don't know why, can't figure out how to change it back.

88KT88, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 Settings app reverted to old style

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Settings app reverted to old style

1. Windows 10 Settings app reverted to old style - Similar Threads - Settings app reverted

2. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The old style context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it?That does not look very fancy only in the contextual menu for window actions on a Paint window....
  3. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The old style context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it?That does not look very fancy only in the contextual menu for window actions on a Paint window....
  4. Windows 10 old style clock and calender

Windows 10 old style clock and calender: Windows 10 post-1607 Is there a way to get back old style clock and calender? The "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell\ * {DWORD} UseWin32TrayClockExperience * 1" trick does not work for 1607 and beyond. Is there a way to get back old style clock...
  5. Old style start menu

Old style start menu: Is it possible to switch the current start menu back to the old style start menu ? If so, how can it be done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-style-start-menu/80ed68cc-87ea-4c18-bb6f-5bdb226476ba
  6. How can I revert the start search to the old style?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I revert the start search to the old style?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AttackOfTheThumbs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9wd90/how_can_i_revert_the_start_search_to_the_old_style/
  7. Revert to old windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Revert to old windows?: I had to wipe windows to remove some issues I was having. I now have windows 10 2004, but I need to have windows 1909 or 1903. Is there anyway I can revert? (Trying to revert in the settings wont work because I completely wiped windows before instead of updating. submitted...
  8. Windows 10 Reverts settings

Windows 10 Reverts settings: Does anyone know what policies I might have to set to keep certain windows settings? I recently upgraded my network were a school and already have lots of Policies Staff keep loosing the start Menu program list. Weirdly enough, I went to place software on their desktop as...
  9. OLd style desktop

OLd style desktop: Since last update, my old desktop with icons has disappeared leaving only the new multicoloured desktop. When restart computer, the old icons make a brief appearance and then the screen darkens and goes onto new desktop. Have tried going through themes and settings but has...
  10. Create Shortcut to new app-style Windows Settings

Create Shortcut to new app-style Windows Settings: So many things we do on our computers are now done through apps. Access to Windows Settings on Windows 10 is now done through what seems to be apps like this. I hate how dumbed down they are, but they are the future, and sometimes I only need to do a simple thing and the apps...