Windows 10: Windows 10 Settings Crash

Discus and support Windows 10 Settings Crash in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I've had some parts of my settings instantly crashing for example "update and security" and this is a real problem for me because I cannot update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zacharysalazar956, May 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Settings Crash

Hello I've had some parts of my settings instantly crashing for example "update and security" and this is a real problem for me because I cannot update to the newest version of Windows 10 and I have even downloaded one of your programs to update Windows 10 but it still has a problem for that

I have used the command prompts "Sfc/Scannow" and the Dism.exe restorehealth it download and said it fixed something but I have not noticed a difference. I am also unable to locate the "C:" flies to try to fix the problem, Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Zacharysalazar956, May 28, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 28, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 28, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Settings Crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Settings Crash

1. Windows 10 Settings Crash - Similar Threads - Settings Crash

2. Settings crashes everything I open the Install App section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings crashes everything I open the Install App section: I can't even unstiall or reset any appsIncluding Settings anymore because settings keeps on crashing everytime I open the install app section, I've tried reseting it trough command prompt and powershell but it doesn't fix it, I've even tried to repair my windows 11 but It...
  3. Settings crashes everything I open the Install App section

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings crashes everything I open the Install App section: I can't even unstiall or reset any appsIncluding Settings anymore because settings keeps on crashing everytime I open the install app section, I've tried reseting it trough command prompt and powershell but it doesn't fix it, I've even tried to repair my windows 11 but It...
  4. Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes: Currently trying to use my laptop on a new network for the first time in a long time, and after never having issues with connecting to WiFi at home, it's unable to find the WiFi at my workplace because the box of networks just won't load, the five loading dots just spin...
  5. Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes

Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes: Currently trying to use my laptop on a new network for the first time in a long time, and after never having issues with connecting to WiFi at home, it's unable to find the WiFi at my workplace because the box of networks just won't load, the five loading dots just spin...
  6. Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. So i was playing a game i changed the settings to 144 hertz and it crashed, i made a usb...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i was playing a game i changed the settings to 144 hertz and it crashed, i made a usb...: I’ve tried booting it from the usb and it won’t work, i tried going to the blue screen with the troubleshooting option but it won’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-was-playing-a-game-i-changed-the-settings-to/ff963c00-088a-499d-9188-e9f54215e2a4
  8. So i was playing a game i changed the settings to 144 hertz and it crashed, i made a usb...

So i was playing a game i changed the settings to 144 hertz and it crashed, i made a usb...: I’ve tried booting it from the usb and it won’t work, i tried going to the blue screen with the troubleshooting option but it won’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-was-playing-a-game-i-changed-the-settings-to/ff963c00-088a-499d-9188-e9f54215e2a4
  9. Network & Internet Settings will not open and crash immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network & Internet Settings will not open and crash immediately: I started experiencing this issue earlier today when I started my Windows 10 PC. It failed to start and said it encountered an error. After two tries windows finally booted up and once I was into my desktop it failed to connect to the internet. To remedy this issue I...
  10. Network & Internet Settings will not open and crash immediately

Network & Internet Settings will not open and crash immediately: I started experiencing this issue earlier today when I started my Windows 10 PC. It failed to start and said it encountered an error. After two tries windows finally booted up and once I was into my desktop it failed to connect to the internet. To remedy this issue I...