Windows 10: windows 10 settings dont display

Discus and support windows 10 settings dont display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 setting dont display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Julius Martin Agonace, Oct 29, 2018.

1. windows 10 settings dont display

windows 10 setting dont display

:)

Julius Martin Agonace, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Oct 29, 2018
  4. windows 10 settings dont display

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 settings dont display

1. windows 10 settings dont display - Similar Threads - settings dont display

2. what do i do if my display settings dont show the rearrange displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do i do if my display settings dont show the rearrange displays?: i tried to connect my laptop to another monitor but the monitor says “input signal out of range change settings to 1600x900” and my laptop screen goes black but my keyboard is still lit, i watched a couple of youtube vids and it said that maybe the second monitor was set as...
  3. Apps dont display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps dont display: I have Windows 10 and I cant see my apps on open. None of it will show on your screen but you can see it being open in the taskbar and on the task manager. Please help me. This is working fine before. Help me....
  4. Apps dont display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps dont display: I have Windows 10 and I cant see my apps on open. None of it will show on your screen but you can see it being open in the taskbar and on the task manager. Please help me. This is working fine before. Help me....
  5. Apps dont display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Display Setting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Setting Windows 10: Hello,I would like to ask the Support Team about my Windows 10 display. Somehow the display resolution of my laptop changed screenshot attachedTried to restore but seems no luck. I tried to changed my Nvidia control panel settings and it's still the same.Please help.Thanks!...
  7. Windows 10 Display settings

Windows 10 Display settings: I have a Windows 10 hp EliteBook laptop that I am trying to use with 2 acer monitors on a mount. With this computer the displays are numbered #3 on the left side and #2 on the right side. I find this very difficult because I am right handed. I have 2 other...
  8. display settings windows 10

display settings windows 10: Hi I updated my windows to windows 10 from windows 7 (laptop) and the advanced display settings is only limited to 1024 x 768 and 800 x 600 (there is no options but them) but windows 7 I had all the options and the highest quality . can you help please ? another thing :...
  9. Windows 10 Display Setting

Windows 10 Display Setting: I am running windows 10 on Parallels Desktop. I have tried to alter the display settings in an effort to make texts and icons on applications appear larger; however, whenever I changed the setting and logged in again, the change would be reverted back to its original...
  10. Windows 10 display setting

Windows 10 display setting: I'm having issues with my display settings. Although my basic programs and apps seem ok, when they have their own menus that come up, they are incorrectly sized. I think it has something to do with Windows 10 setup. This happens with additional monitors or standalone...