Windows 10: Windows 10 settings emails & accounts. cannot verify e-mail. no remove button. How to delete?

Discus and support Windows 10 settings emails & accounts. cannot verify e-mail. no remove button. How to delete? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 settings emails & accounts cannot verify no remove button, only manage button. press manage & it demands verification, which isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dave P Designer, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 settings emails & accounts. cannot verify e-mail. no remove button. How to delete?

Windows 10 settings emails & accounts cannot verify no remove button, only manage button. press manage & it demands verification, which isn't possible. How to delete it?

:)

Dave P Designer, Apr 3, 2021

2. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Apr 3, 2021
  3. raygo1975 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

Windows 10 settings emails & accounts. cannot verify e-mail.  no remove button.  How to delete? [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Windows 10 settings emails & accounts. cannot verify e-mail. no remove button. How to delete?

deleting email account

Hello Peter,

If you want to delete an email account on your Windows 10 Mobile, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Under Email, calendar, and contacts, select the account you are going to remove.
    • To remove the account, select Manage and then tap
      Remove account.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 settings emails & accounts. cannot verify e-mail. no remove button. How to delete?

1. Windows 10 settings emails & accounts. cannot verify e-mail. no remove button. How to delete? - Similar Threads - settings emails accounts

2. Remove/change deleted E-Mail of microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove/change deleted E-Mail of microsoft account: Hello, I want to remove the main e-mail-adress of my local microsoft account As you can see in the first picture, I have 2 different E-Mails for my account. But whenever I for example try to download something, it automatically wants me to log in with the one above, which I...
  3. Verify e-mail not sending

Verify e-mail not sending: I'm having an issue with my account regarding the verification system. I've tried to log into my Microsoft account for a few weeks now & I'm always asked for a verification code that is supposed to come through my e-mail that's attached to the account & it never comes. I've...
  4. Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts: Hello, I wanted to remove my old school account from Email & accounts, but I can't do this because I need to login that mail before removing it from the list. The problem is that because I graduated that email account doesn't exist anymore therefor I can't login to remove...
  5. Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts: I have 4 computers running Windows 10. On only 1 of them does the following problem occur. Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900 I set up Windows 10 Mail with about 9 different E-mail Account addresses including 3 Outlook accounts (1 @Outlook.com and 2 @ hotmail.co.uk). They...
  6. Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts: I have 4 computers running Windows 10. On only 1 of them does the following problem occur. Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900 I set up Windows 10 Mail with about 9 different E-mail Account addresses including 3 Outlook accounts (1 @Outlook.com and 2 @ hotmail.co.uk). They...
  7. Win 10 / Settings / Accounts / E-mail & accounts - Unable to Remove Account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 / Settings / Accounts / E-mail & accounts - Unable to Remove Account.: Hello there. I'm having a problem Removing an account from Windows 10 / Settings / Account / E-mail & accounts I've attached a screenshot below. The top account is the normal one an Exchange e-mail address set up through Microsoft. The second one is a work one I no longer...
  8. Deleting an e-Mail account

Deleting an e-Mail account: I have looked at many similar posted questions, but can't seem to follow any of the suggested answers. All I want to do is delete my outlook email account (not Microsoft account), one of the answers says I should log into my Microsoft account and click on settings, but I...
  9. Delete E-Mail App account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete E-Mail App account: Hi, is there a way to reset the Mail-App completely? The problem is, when I want to add a new mail account, the mail app always shows me my microsoft account which i once added. Although I deleted this microsoft account from the mail app it appears when i want to add a new...
  10. deleting e mails window 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting e mails window 10 mail: deleted e mails reappear on restarting . Also cannot delete certain e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-window-10-mail/785797b3-9326-491b-a590-bb80617557cd