Windows 10: Windows 10 settings freezes when I click Display

Discus and support Windows 10 settings freezes when I click Display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been having issue with the windows 10 display option under settings. I tried using all the solutions on the Microsoft forums to no avail. I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by maahirRahman, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 settings freezes when I click Display

I have been having issue with the windows 10 display option under settings. I tried using all the solutions on the Microsoft forums to no avail. I also reset the PC to its factory settings, and that also didn't work however, I boot using safe mode it doesn't freeze. Need help

:)

maahirRahman, Aug 10, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 settings freezes when I click Display

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 settings freezes when I click Display

1. Windows 10 settings freezes when I click Display - Similar Threads - settings freezes click

2. Display automatically change their configuration when click on windows 10 display settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display automatically change their configuration when click on windows 10 display settings.: I have a Windows 10 on my laptop which has an Nvidia graphic card Quadro 1000M. I configured the display contrast and gamma from the control panel of Nvidia and saved this setting but something went wrong when I opened the settings of Windows and then entered system/display...
  3. Display automatically change their configuration when click on windows 10 display settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display automatically change their configuration when click on windows 10 display settings.: I have a Windows 10 on my laptop which has an Nvidia graphic card Quadro 1000M. I configured the display contrast and gamma from the control panel of Nvidia and saved this setting but something went wrong when I opened the settings of Windows and then entered system/display...
  4. Display automatically change their configuration when click on windows 10 display settings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. VPN freezing when clicking on it in the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN freezing when clicking on it in the settings: Hi, Recently I tried download Norton 360 and Enabling its VPN and it did not connect. I searched VPN in my settings I could see the option but every time I clicked on it, the settings app froze. This happened when I searched it in the bar under my screen or when I went...
  6. VPN freezing when clicking on it in the settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN freezing when clicking on it in the settings: Hi, Recently I tried download Norton 360 and Enabling its VPN and it did not connect. I searched VPN in my settings I could see the option but every time I clicked on it, the settings app froze. This happened when I searched it in the bar under my screen or when I went...
  7. VPN freezing when clicking on it in the settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Win 10 Settings freezes when clicking on system section.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Settings freezes when clicking on system section.: Hello, I have a small issue. When I go to the Settings App and the click on System, the entire Settings App Freezes. I can close it out and I can access System with win key + Page Break. All other items with in settings work. I have tried resetting the Settings app and made...
  9. Device settings freezes when I click on "Device Encryption"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device settings freezes when I click on "Device Encryption": Like the subject line says - the Device Settings app freezes when I click on Device Encryption. I can still close the Device Settings app but can't click on anything else within Device Settings. No recent changes to my computer. Running W10 Home. Thanks for the help!...
  10. Windows 10 freezes when I click sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes when I click sleep: Hello, I recently started having an issue where when I click the sleep button in the start menu on my desktop, my monitors turn off, but my computer does not actually go to sleep. When I press a button on my keyboard to turn the monitors back on, nothing happens, so I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Displays setting is not opening freez in setting in window 10