Windows 10: Windows 10 Settings Header not showing Account name and Picture.

Discus and support Windows 10 Settings Header not showing Account name and Picture. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, after 20H2 update the new settings header appeared, but it does not show my account name / picture. Any clue how to fix this? Im signed in with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ReimoTeervalt, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Settings Header not showing Account name and Picture.

Hello, after 20H2 update the new settings header appeared, but it does not show my account name / picture. Any clue how to fix this? Im signed in with my Microsoft account. I even tried to create local account and switching back to Microsoft account but nothing..

Windows 10 Settings Header not showing Account name and Picture. 5fcef334-bf30-4f7d-9ab9-3af42c390b33?upload=true.png

:)

ReimoTeervalt, Nov 21, 2020

2. Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header

I am using the latest Windows Insider Release Windows 10 Build 20190.rs_prerelease.200807-1609. Settings header is enabled but it is not showing my profile picture in the header. I tested with the default Admin account. The default user profile pic shows
    up in the header for this Admin account. My account is also an Admin account. But it is not showing my profile pic. It was showing the profile pic before I updated to 1909 build. But after that it is not showing the profile pic in the Settings Header. It is
    showing the profile pic in all other necessary places like the login screen, My Microsoft Account page in the website, Start Menu, etc. It is not showing the pic only in the Settings header. How to resolve this?

'{.{&}-#([..]##-&)}', Nov 21, 2020
  3. Startup screen picture and name

Hello Elliott,

For the steps on how to change your account picture on Windows 10, please refer to this

link

In regards to changing your name on the sign in screen, it will depend whether you're signed in as a local user or signed in using a Microsoft account.

For changing a local account user name, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type User Accounts then press
      Enter.
    • Select your local account.
    • Click Change the account name.
    • Enter the new name for the account.
    • Click Change Name to complete.
    For changing a Microsoft account user name, please follow the steps below.

• Sign in with your Microsoft account
      here
    • Beside your full name, click Edit name.
    • Enter the new name for your Microsoft account.
    • Click Save to complete.
    • Restart your PC.
    Let us know if you have further clarifications.

Devlin Sco, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Settings Header not showing Account name and Picture.

Logon Screen Account Picture - Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Hi Orion,

Just to clarify, Are you able to view picture in Settings >Accounts?

If you are unable to view account picture

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search bar.
    • Click on Accounts and Under Your picture.
    • Click on Browse and set profile picture.
    And check if the issue persist.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Settings Header not showing Account name and Picture.

1. Windows 10 Settings Header not showing Account name and Picture. - Similar Threads - Settings Header showing

2. Microsoft Account name not showing in settings window

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account name not showing in settings window: So i'm having a rather weird problem. I recently made a Microsoft account but when i switch from my Local account to the Microsoft account, in settings my email doesn't appear in the above left corner in the window just as my name appears on the local account. On the...
  3. Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Picture Missing from Settings Header: The settings header does not display my Windows account's avatar in Settings. I have logged into windows using an online account. I have set my profile picture for windows login and the profile picture was displayed both at log on screen and start menu. The picture attached...
  4. My profile picture is not showing in the setting header

My profile picture is not showing in the setting header: I have signed in my pc with my Microsoft account but here it is showing local account instead my profile picture, name and Microsoft email address. Please help me as soon as possible.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. My profile picture is not showing in the setting header

My profile picture is not showing in the setting header: My profile picture and e-mail address is not showing here. Please help me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-profile-picture-is-not-showing-in-the-setting/c2f50c14-5435-45f4-8b82-6edef0313219
  6. Settings Header.

Settings Header.: Hi, I'm running the latest build 19042.572 and would like to know how I could get the settings ui header. I think it looks pretty cool but it didn't come in the latest update for me. Thanks in advance....
  7. Settings header is not showing

Settings header is not showing: In my settings the settings header is not showing at all. First it's showing but after a cumulative update it's not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header-is-not-showing/10a4d58f-9aeb-45d6-82f6-4dc517ca69b0
  8. Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header

Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header: I am using the latest Windows Insider Release Windows 10 Build 20190.rs_prerelease.200807-1609. Settings header is enabled but it is not showing my profile picture in the header. I tested with the default Admin account. The default user profile pic shows up in the header for...
  9. Windows Settings Header

Windows Settings Header: So I have updated to the latest insider preview version and I have this issue. When I open the settings the header that is included in this version doesn't appear. I will leave a screenshot here to prove that i am in the insider version.[ATTACH]m in the insider version....
  10. Windows 10 settings header

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 settings header: [ATTACH] I just noticed the header in the Windows Settings menu after the latest update... it may have come before the Tuesday 3/10 update but I just noticed it today. Can someone tell me how to toggle this info? I have it on one PC but not on others and I would like to...