Windows 10: Windows 10 Settings - How to get the top banner?

Discus and support Windows 10 Settings - How to get the top banner? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bagofbones80 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bagofbones80, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Settings - How to get the top banner?

/u/bagofbones80, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Settings - How to get the top banner?

Slartybart, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Settings - How to get the top banner?

1. Windows 10 Settings - How to get the top banner? - Similar Threads - Settings top banner

2. Settings Banner is No More

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Banner is No More: Looks like there been another major change to the Settings Banner. Both platforms today: Oddly my second machine, which isn't used much, showed it at first then it disappeared the next time I checked. It's an improvement if you ask me. 182465
  3. how to get back missing Top header banner in Windows 10 settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get back missing Top header banner in Windows 10 settings.: How to re-install the top header banner in Windows 10 setting in Version 21H1 OS Build 190.43.1081? The banner is missing in my pc maybe because of deletion of files associated with it. Is it safe and secure to always sync my Samsung mobile phone with pc via ‘Your phone’ and...
  4. Settings banner

Settings banner: Hi Why hasn’t Microsoft made a disable feature for that header/banner in setting it’s an eyesore to say the least. Surely developer would be aware of this , nearly as similar when edge got pushed to everyone without choice . I use my system in a local profile and keep...
  5. How to remove banner at the top of my setting?

How to remove banner at the top of my setting?: How to delete this from Settings app? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Impudent advertising] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-banner-at-the-top-of-my-setting/9af92373-c321-4c1f-a183-7c50dc5c8c35
  6. Windows Settings and Banners

Windows Settings and Banners: I personally like the banners on the Windows settings page. The other day, I was seeing 4 links... OneDrive, Windows Update, Rewards and Web Browsing. Yesterday, the Web Browsing Link is no longer there. I didn't do anything that I'm aware of to make it disappear. But...
  7. Windows 20H2 Settings Banners

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 20H2 Settings Banners: I have a question concerning the settings page banners. Unlike many users, I personally like the banners, but for some reason one of the items has suddenly disappeared... "Web Browsing." OneDrive, Windows Update, Rewards are there, Web Browsing is gone. It was there the other...
  8. Banner on Settings Window

Banner on Settings Window: I have two computers, a laptop and desktop, both running Windows 10 Pro. The desktop got the new banner on the settings menu prior to version 2004 build 19041.329, but the laptop never did. Now both my computers have version 2004 build 19041.329, but my laptop never got the...
  9. Settings Home Page Top Banner

Settings Home Page Top Banner: In Insider fast ring releases.... Is there any way to disable the broken ugly banner on the settings home page. Local account displays nothing at all but "Local Account Sign in" Windows Update perpetually displays "Updates in progress" "Rewards" seems like just a way to...
  10. Edge banner at the top of my page.

Edge banner at the top of my page.: How do I remove the Edge banner at the top of my page?It takes up too much room from my Word program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-banner-at-the-top-of-my-page/91e1dda9-50a8-4f79-ada4-3ae8ac2c061b