Windows 10: windows 10 settings new header design

Discus and support windows 10 settings new header design in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, On a recent update, I received the new header design that shows on settings home page. Today after I installed a new cumulative update ( Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Davy49, May 24, 2019.

1. Davy49 Win User

windows 10 settings new header design

Hi,
    On a recent update, I received the new header design that shows on settings home page. Today after I installed a new cumulative update ( Build 18362.145 (KB4497935) the header is gone, I'm wondering why..has this happened to anyone else ?
    Thanks,
    David

:)

Davy49, May 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2019
  3. How can i see email header in windows 10 outlook?

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Are you using Microsoft Outlook app or Outlook.com?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the message. (From the list of emails)
    • Select "View Source"
    • A new window with the full headers and HTML source of the email will open.
    I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 24, 2019
  4. windows 10 settings new header design

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 24, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 settings new header design

1. windows 10 settings new header design - Similar Threads - settings header design

2. New item in Windows 10 Settings Header

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New item in Windows 10 Settings Header: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cuongphoenix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5uata/new_item_in_windows_10_settings_header/
  3. New settings header disappear

New settings header disappear: Hi. About 10 days ago the settings header changed. The windows update and the OneDrive icon, and my MS account info with picture have appeared. Today, however, reverted back to the previous version that was before. Has anyone experienced something similar? How to "restore"?...
  4. Settings Header.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Header.: Hi, I'm running the latest build 19042.572 and would like to know how I could get the settings ui header. I think it looks pretty cool but it didn't come in the latest update for me. Thanks in advance....
  5. Settings header

Settings header: Why does settings header look like this? It's annoying.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/06812170-d7cf-443f-852b-36eb823cad1c
  6. Windows 10 New Settings design

Windows 10 New Settings design: How do you gonna get this settings design? I'm using Windows 10 2004. coz my current settings is just like the previous one. any workaround? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-new-settings-design/c9f22be1-ed58-4a3a-b386-c2ad10214989
  7. Windows Settings Header

Windows Settings Header: So I have updated to the latest insider preview version and I have this issue. When I open the settings the header that is included in this version doesn't appear. I will leave a screenshot here to prove that i am in the insider version.[ATTACH]m in the insider version....
  8. Settings Header

Settings Header: How can i turn off the Windows 10 settings header. It only appears on two out of four of my Windows 10 machines. It takes up to much space on my ThinkPad's small display, very annoying on the ThinkPad. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  9. Windows 10 settings header

Windows 10 settings header: [ATTACH] I just noticed the header in the Windows Settings menu after the latest update... it may have come before the Tuesday 3/10 update but I just noticed it today. Can someone tell me how to toggle this info? I have it on one PC but not on others and I would like to...
  10. Settings Header

Settings Header: windows 10 settings header banner is not showing how can i get it(Like This) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/7f1d7850-d2b4-4758-b53a-1b76da47a5cb