Windows 10: Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore

Discus and support Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore in Cortana to solve the problem; I recently had to reformat my computer and now I am not able to search settings by name from the windows search bar. After I press the Windows Key and... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Questionating, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore

I recently had to reformat my computer and now I am not able to search settings by name from the windows search bar. After I press the Windows Key and then type 'bluetooth' for example, it does not give me the settings category nor any other category I type that appears in the settings app. Before the reformat, it used to. I am fully upgraded to the latest Windows 10 OS.

:)

Questionating, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Windows: PDF generated by «Microsoft Print to PDF» is not searchable. Why not?

Not only it’s not searchable but:

• the text cannot be copy-pasted
    • the links are not clickable.

Andreas_571, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore

1. Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore - Similar Threads - Settings Searchable Anymore

2. Files aren't searchable in onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files aren't searchable in onedrive: My organisation has a big one drive folder with all of our files in, I need to search through the folder daily however my search gives no results unless I download every file off the onedrive folder, which was fine for a few weeks but today I've turned my laptop on and 80% of...
  3. Files aren't searchable in onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files aren't searchable in onedrive: My organisation has a big one drive folder with all of our files in, I need to search through the folder daily however my search gives no results unless I download every file off the onedrive folder, which was fine for a few weeks but today I've turned my laptop on and 80% of...
  4. Files aren't searchable in onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore: I recently had to reformat my computer and now I am not able to search settings by name from the windows search bar. After I press the Windows Key and then type 'bluetooth' for example, it does not give me the settings category nor any other category I type that appears in...
  6. Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore: I recently had to reformat my computer and now I am not able to search settings by name from the windows search bar. After I press the Windows Key and then type 'bluetooth' for example, it does not give me the settings category nor any other category I type that appears in...
  7. Windows 10 settings doesnt appear anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 settings doesnt appear anymore: When trying to launch the settings application, all I get is a blank white screen with the search bar. Searching will result in regular options, but when selected, nothing happens and the application stays as a white screen. I cant even run updates through control panel as...
  8. Searchable tags/labels on photographs

Searchable tags/labels on photographs: Hi I have a lot of photographs stored on my PC that I have sorted into appropriate year files, but I would like to put a tab on the individual photo's file details of events, people's names or place names that are easily searchable. Is this possible? There is a "tags"...
  9. Searchable photo album

Searchable photo album: I am a landscaper. I would like to build a photo database offline of different plants. I would like to be able to search the database by keywords like "shade," "purple," "evergreen," etc. How can I do that?...
  10. Google app for Windows 10 is no longer searchable in Store

in Windows 10 News
    Google app for Windows 10 is no longer searchable in Store: Google already had a pretty bad reputation in making apps for Windows Phone. The biggest reason why Windows Phone failed was the lack of apps. Especially the most renowned ones from Google like the YouTube app. This trend continued with Windows 10 PCs as well. Till date,...