Windows 10: Windows 10 Settings not showing drives past C,D,E,F, despite more drives working just fine...

Discus and support Windows 10 Settings not showing drives past C,D,E,F, despite more drives working just fine... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Haatveit88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eva6pa/windows_10_settings_not_showing_drives_past_cdef/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Haatveit88, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Settings not showing drives past C,D,E,F, despite more drives working just fine...

/u/Haatveit88, Jan 28, 2020

2. File Explorer in "This PC" doesn't show C, D, E or F drives

Windows 10 home 1703 15063.413 - file explorer in "This PC" no longer displays C - D - E or F drives - why?

These drives all work properly - just will not show up in file explorer???

I can access all these drives other ways, (so it is NOT drive(s) problem) but not as easy to do as with - file explorer - please explain OR tell me how to correct this problem

Moved from Insider

Original title: explorer (file)

no1son2001, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Nokia 700 C: D: and E: internal drives showing

On my 700 I have a C, D and an E drive showing. There is 1.4 GB of 1.5 GB available on drive E free and 293.1MB out of 293.2MB free on the D drive . Why is it there, what goes in it and can I combine it somehow with Drive C so I have more internal working
    space?

What does the phone use D and E for?

Nokasaurus, Jan 28, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

Windows 10 Settings not showing drives past C,D,E,F, despite more drives working just fine...

Windows drive labeled ad D: instead of C:

That doesn't work very well, some software/drivers will NOT install to any drive but the C drive because the person who compiled them was an idiot *Smile Windows 10 Settings not showing drives past C,D,E,F, despite more drives working just fine... :)

niko084, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Settings not showing drives past C,D,E,F, despite more drives working just fine...

1. Windows 10 Settings not showing drives past C,D,E,F, despite more drives working just fine... - Similar Threads - Settings showing drives

2. My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? My C and E drives work fine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? My C and E drives work fine.: My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-d-drive-has-disappeared-how-do-i-recover-it-my/f6663273-a04e-49e0-9678-6ff0929e8da2
  3. No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D

No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D: My hard drive died last year and replaced it with a 2TB SSD. My IT guy did the install, but he's always been very good, so not sure what happened to cause the D drive to disappear. I want to install a fresh, web downloaded copy of W10, but the system says there's not enough...
  4. No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D: My hard drive died last year and replaced it with a 2TB SSD. My IT guy did the install, but he's always been very good, so not sure what happened to cause the D drive to disappear. I want to install a fresh, web downloaded copy of W10, but the system says there's not enough...
  5. No D drive and can't expand C drive. E cannot be renamed to D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cloning to an E drive from C drive but not D drive

Cloning to an E drive from C drive but not D drive: I want to clone my C SSD drive to my larger E SSD drive. My issue is when I open up Macrium to start the process my C drive SSD and D drive HDD both appear to be chosen for cloning. Both drives have system folders on them but my D drive is huge and I don't need to clone it. I...
  7. D Drive became C Drive, C became OS: F

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    D Drive became C Drive, C became OS: F: Hi, After an update and not using my laptop for a week, after powering on my laptop, my profile was completely different, my wallpaper, profile name, and all my on screen apps were gone. I checked and my Downloads, desktop, pictures, music, videos and documents file and it...
  8. Using bitlocker in drive D/E/F/G

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using bitlocker in drive D/E/F/G: I recently upgraded to windows 10 pro. the in-built bitlocker only shows drive C to encrypt but I want to encrypt other drives too. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-bitlocker-in-drive-defg/9e58fec6-4ed9-485e-8410-d54bb3997e2d"
  9. Settings not showing drives past C,D,E,F, despite more drives working just fine elsewhere...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings not showing drives past C,D,E,F, despite more drives working just fine elsewhere...: [ATTACH] Basically I'm trying to create a specific drive for Store Apps (and Xbox app games) to install to. This can only be changed by altering the Storage Settings -> Change where new content is saved options. For some reason the dropdown only shows my C, D, E and F...
  10. D and E drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D and E drives: Hi all, can anyone enlighten me as to why my D or E drives don't work, I want to copy some tracks onto my OC then burn them to another disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-and-e-drives/6cf8b911-ce0d-4e4e-a023-019f7c54a140