Windows 10: windows 10 settings not showing

Discus and support windows 10 settings not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; if i click on the settings, it only shows for just a second and closes. how can i fix that problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Billy wan, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Billy wan Win User

windows 10 settings not showing

if i click on the settings, it only shows for just a second and closes. how can i fix that problem

:)

Billy wan, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 settings not showing - Similar Threads - settings showing

2. in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i...: can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-laptop-there-is-no-showing-the-search/6a886431-8cae-4343-b2fa-d9c79d5ccd21
  3. in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in my laptop there is no showing the search highlights but i enabled in the settings and i...: can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-laptop-there-is-no-showing-the-search/6a886431-8cae-4343-b2fa-d9c79d5ccd21
  4. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  5. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  6. W11 Settings show 2 different names for the current Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Settings show 2 different names for the current Account: Hello,My Windows 11 Settings randomly started to think that my Account is Darrin DeYoung. When I go to Accounts, it shows the correct name. I read online that Darrin DeYoung is a retail demo account and that I should reinstall windows. But it worked fine for 1 Year without...
  7. W11 Settings show 2 different names for the current Account

W11 Settings show 2 different names for the current Account: Hello,My Windows 11 Settings randomly started to think that my Account is Darrin DeYoung. When I go to Accounts, it shows the correct name. I read online that Darrin DeYoung is a retail demo account and that I should reinstall windows. But it worked fine for 1 Year without...
  8. My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings: So i wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store but i had only 20GB remaining, i tried to change my settings where it would download to my :D drive but it doesnt show up on my system settings. can someone please help me....
  9. My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings

My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings: So i wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store but i had only 20GB remaining, i tried to change my settings where it would download to my :D drive but it doesnt show up on my system settings. can someone please help me....
  10. I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up but all it shows is let’s connect you to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up but all it shows is let’s connect you to...: I just bought a empowered pc now I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up adapter is plugged in but it isn’t bringing up possible networks to join I have turned it off n back on unplugged n plugged back in adapter please help...