Windows 10: Windows 10 Settings > Personalization doesn't work at all.

Discus and support Windows 10 Settings > Personalization doesn't work at all. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am using the latest Windows 10 on my PC and I have an issue on trying to open my Personalization setting since last month to change my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SandiiLove, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Settings > Personalization doesn't work at all.

Hello,

I am using the latest Windows 10 on my PC and I have an issue on trying to open my Personalization setting since last month to change my background, but it wouldn't let me access it. I have run a PowerShell log as an Admin by reading another thread that was having the same problem and this is what I got:

Windows 10 Settings > Personalization doesn't work at all. a547fce4-d1d5-4d9e-977f-135518b46f68?upload=true.png

What should I do? Everything else besides my "Services.exe" is working fine but it's kind of annoying me a lot since I can't access my Personalization.

This is what it looks like when I open my Personalization Setting window:

Windows 10 Settings > Personalization doesn't work at all. 39a149af-1b02-434e-9efb-a885f01726f1?upload=true.png

It's stuck on this screen for the longest time. Someone please shed some light on how to fix this?

Thank you!

:)

SandiiLove, Oct 27, 2018

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Bushka Win User

Windows 10 Settings > Personalization doesn't work at all.

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Settings > Personalization doesn't work at all.

1. Windows 10 Settings > Personalization doesn't work at all. - Similar Threads - Settings Personalization doesn't

2. all of a sudden micrphone not working. went to settings, still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all of a sudden micrphone not working. went to settings, still doesn't work: microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-a-sudden-micrphone-not-working-went-to/236432f5-5f92-4e19-a8d1-cccfc5976171
  3. all of a sudden micrphone not working. went to settings, still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all of a sudden micrphone not working. went to settings, still doesn't work: microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-a-sudden-micrphone-not-working-went-to/236432f5-5f92-4e19-a8d1-cccfc5976171
  4. all of a sudden micrphone not working. went to settings, still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 night light automatic setting doesn't work at all.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 night light automatic setting doesn't work at all.: Every time I turn on the pc in the evning or in the night time, the night light should be on. I've enabled it to activate at sunset. It also says it's on from the panel and in the settings. Yet the light is not on. By switching it OFF it actually turns ON briefly. Then I...
  6. Windows 10 right clicking personalization or display settings not working!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 right clicking personalization or display settings not working!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bricks2920 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iepa47/windows_10_right_clicking_personalization_or/
  7. Last Windows 10 update erased all my personal settings...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last Windows 10 update erased all my personal settings...: including desktop, start menu, and display/power settings, as well as web browser Edge favs and passwords, and more. I am finding it difficult just to grasp the magnitude of the issue. All of my 3rd-party apps seem to have had their history and settings wiped e.g.: XnView,...
  8. Printing Doesn't Work at All Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Doesn't Work at All Windows 10: I can't print from my laptop. I've tried everything and am desperate for solutions. It is not a problem with the printer, as I have been able to successfully print with other devices. Here is what I have tried to no avail: 1 Restart PC and printer 2 Remove and...
  9. Keyboard doesn't work at all on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard doesn't work at all on Windows 10 Home: My laptop is ASUS F560. Yesterday, I can't type anything on the keyboard, except the power button (which is also on the keyboard). I looked at device manager, there is something with the code 10 problems. I think it might be why I can't use my keyboard. Could someone help me...
  10. windows 10 flushed ALL personalization settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10 flushed ALL personalization settings: so, got a british buddy whose windows 10 computer has seen fit to flush ALL personalized settings..I'm talking from screensaver, to wallpaper, even his google chrome is looking factory install fresh if you catch my drift. to say he is NOT a happy camper is like saying it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start settings personalization background WONT WORK

2. taskbar personalization doesnt work

3. personalization not working

4. personalization not working in windows 10,
  5. get help in windows 10 personalization not working,
  6. personalization settings doesnt work,
  7. settings personalization does not work,
  8. personalization doesnt load on boot