Windows 10: Windows 10 Settings/Sync Your Settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Settings/Sync Your Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anyone any theory on why on both my Surface Pro 4 & Surface Laptop 2 the "Sync Your Settings" is set at "off" and greyed out with a red message at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AllanClarkeUK, May 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Settings/Sync Your Settings

Anyone any theory on why on both my Surface Pro 4 & Surface Laptop 2 the "Sync Your Settings" is set at "off" and greyed out with a red message at the top saying "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your administrator to resolve this". I only noticed this when I saw that Edge Bookmarks were no longer in sync across devices. It used to work and I've made no account changes etc.

Its a Microsoft account and I'm logging in to both machines using "Hello" set to that account. As "admin" in this instance will be Microsoft I'm kinda stuck!

Anyone any suggestions on how I resolve?

TIA

:)

AllanClarkeUK, May 23, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Stop Windows 10 syncing keyboard settings

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to Turn off the Language preference and Ease of access Sync settings and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key and then type Sync your settings.
    • Turn off language preference and ease of access.
    Refer to the Microsoft help article below and check if it helps.

About sync settings on Windows 10 devices

Hope this helps. Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, May 23, 2019
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Cant sync settings in Windows 10

Hi,

To help you better please help us with the below information.

• Did you make any recent software/hardware changes on your computer?
    • Have you signed in to your computer using Microsoft account?
    • Is the sync settings is greyed out in the settings Windows?
    As an initial step I would suggest you sign out of Microsoft account and sign in again, see if the issue is resolved.

Also install all the pending updates on your system and check if it helps.

Refer the below link to know more about Sync settings

About sync settings on Windows 10 devices

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...cfa/about-sync-settings-on-windows-10-devices

Get back to us if you need further help on your issue.

Darshan J, May 23, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Settings/Sync Your Settings

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Settings/Sync Your Settings

1. Windows 10 Settings/Sync Your Settings - Similar Threads - Settings Sync Settings

2. Sync Your Setting and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Your Setting and OneDrive: Hello,The Sync Your Setting under Account - does this have anything to do with OneDrive? If I turn off all syncing in Sync Your Settings and clear it from the Microsoft Account, will OneDrive still sync?Thanks...
  3. Sync Your Setting and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync Your Setting and OneDrive: Hello,The Sync Your Setting under Account - does this have anything to do with OneDrive? If I turn off all syncing in Sync Your Settings and clear it from the Microsoft Account, will OneDrive still sync?Thanks...
  4. sync your setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync your setting: hi , i would like to ask you , why i cannot turn on my sync setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-your-setting/7cc59b12-3982-4d86-ae79-207c3373daeb
  5. sync your setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync your setting: hi , i would like to ask you , why i cannot turn on my sync setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-your-setting/7cc59b12-3982-4d86-ae79-207c3373daeb
  6. sync your setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Window 10's sync your setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window 10's sync your setting: HI, under "sync your setting" on window 10, I get "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization", but some times like today that disappeared for a whitle then come back.Just wandering if your guys are getting this? and if this is normal and nothing to...
  8. Windows 10 Sync Your Settings Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sync Your Settings Issues: For as long as I can remember I've had issues syncing settings between my Dell Precision 5520 and Surface Pro 6. Currently, the only setting that appears to somewhat sync is the windows colour scheme light/dark mode in Personalisation settings - even then, this will only...
  9. Sync your settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync your settings: Have bought a new Desktop and when I try to Sync with my other devices I get the message ' Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation' how do I change this to be able to Sync me settings. I have been told it was due to a Windows update, but my other computer...
  10. 'Sync your settings'

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    'Sync your settings': I am unable to sync my desktop and laptop. My desktop reads, "Some features are only available if you are using a Microsoft account or work account" and 'Sync settings' is off and greyed out. My laptop has 'sync settings' on. Both devices are set up the same way and I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

2. how do i sync my settings in windows 10 j