Windows 10: Windows 10 Settings unstable
Discus and support Windows 10 Settings unstable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated my laptop to 2004 build 19041.630, but when I select "settings" and click on any of the categories in settings, it causes the display to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Goldfan, Nov 15, 2020.
Thema:
Windows 10 Settings unstable
Loading...
-
Windows 10 Settings unstable - Similar Threads - Settings unstable
-
Microsoft Tests a New Windows 11 Search That Can Toggle Settings and Snap Windows From the...
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Tests a New Windows 11 Search That Can Toggle Settings and Snap Windows From the...: Microsoft has started rolling out a redesigned Windows Search experience to Windows Insiders that can carry out actions, such as switching to dark mode or snapping windows, directly from the search box on the taskbar in Windows 11. The company announced the change in a... -
How to install and set up DBeaver on Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsHow to install and set up DBeaver on Windows 11: [ATTACH]DBeaver is a popular tool for managing databases. It allows you to connect to databases, run SQL queries, browse tables, edit data, and manage database objects all in one place. DBeaver works with many databases, including PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, and... -
Setting up live captions stuck in Windows 11
in Windows 10 NewsSetting up live captions stuck in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Live Captions is a useful Windows 11 feature that displays spoken audio as on-screen text. However, the setup process can sometimes get stuck while downloading the required speech files, preventing the feature from turning on. In this post, we will see what you can do... -
How to set FPS Limit on NVIDIA and AMD GPU
in Windows 10 NewsHow to set FPS Limit on NVIDIA and AMD GPU: [ATTACH]Imagine you have a 144Hz monitor and an NVIDIA/AMD GPU that can produce 200 FPS in a game. The GPU is producing 200 frames, while your monitor has a refresh rate of 144Hz. Rendering more frames requires the GPU to work harder. Limiting FPS can prevent your GPU from... -
Windows Freezing and Becoming Unstable Whenever I change HDR Settings.
in Windows 10 GamingWindows Freezing and Becoming Unstable Whenever I change HDR Settings.: Hi everyone.For a while now, whenever I toggle HDR on or off on my main monitor in windows settings, it causes my entire computer to freeze for multiple seconds or get stuck and I have to restart it. I also have issues with taking a screenshot using HDR with all my... -
Windows Freezing and Becoming Unstable Whenever I change HDR Settings.
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWindows Freezing and Becoming Unstable Whenever I change HDR Settings.: Hi everyone.For a while now, whenever I toggle HDR on or off on my main monitor in windows settings, it causes my entire computer to freeze for multiple seconds or get stuck and I have to restart it. I also have issues with taking a screenshot using HDR with all my... -
Windows Explorer Settings sometimes not applying - Is it a bug or my device is unstable?
in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and DebuggingWindows Explorer Settings sometimes not applying - Is it a bug or my device is unstable?: Hi, I am Abdulqadir, an Azerbaijani Windows 10 User, and I am having a problem with my device, and I found nothing in the browser, so I am here to ask the question.Whenever I open the Control Panel, click on Explorer Options, View and then Hide protected system files... -
Windows Explorer Settings sometimes not applying - Is it a bug or my device is unstable?
in Windows 10 GamingWindows Explorer Settings sometimes not applying - Is it a bug or my device is unstable?: Hi, I am Abdulqadir, an Azerbaijani Windows 10 User, and I am having a problem with my device, and I found nothing in the browser, so I am here to ask the question.Whenever I open the Control Panel, click on Explorer Options, View and then Hide protected system files... -
Windows Explorer Settings sometimes not applying - Is it a bug or my device is unstable?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWindows Explorer Settings sometimes not applying - Is it a bug or my device is unstable?: Hi, I am Abdulqadir, an Azerbaijani Windows 10 User, and I am having a problem with my device, and I found nothing in the browser, so I am here to ask the question.Whenever I open the Control Panel, click on Explorer Options, View and then Hide protected system files...