Windows 10: Windows 10 Settings White Rectangle

Discus and support Windows 10 Settings White Rectangle in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I'm in the settings and click once, a white rectangle forms and I can't scroll down.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Reggie__C, May 17, 2019.

1. Reggie__C Win User

Windows 10 Settings White Rectangle

Whenever I'm in the settings and click once, a white rectangle forms and I can't scroll down. Windows 10 Settings White Rectangle 926bbdec-47f0-42ed-8b3d-71b55920b1b6?upload=true.png

:)

Reggie__C, May 17, 2019
  2. luigi234 Win User

White Rectangle

I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few programs in task manager. In the end I restarted windows explorer and that fixed it. Some people killed
    other programs but those threads are locked. Hope it helped!

luigi234, May 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Settings White Rectangle

Annoying white rectangle just above task bar in bottom right of screen

Please HELP!!! I have an Annoying white rectangle just above task bar in bottom right of screen. It will not go away! I am using Windows 10

Kay . EliasEstavillo, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Settings White Rectangle

1. Windows 10 Settings White Rectangle - Similar Threads - Settings White Rectangle

2. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solid white rectangle on screen: This appeared when I opened my pc... I cannot do anything. Tried Ctrl Alt Delete but when I click on Task Manager it takes me back to this screen. Any ideas?...
  3. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solid white rectangle on screen: This appeared when I opened my pc... I cannot do anything. Tried Ctrl Alt Delete but when I click on Task Manager it takes me back to this screen. Any ideas?...
  4. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MSN Comments White Rectangle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSN Comments White Rectangle: Might be the wrong place for this, but there is no longer a category for MSN and I am using Chrome,When browsing comments on an MSN.com article, I keep seeing a smallish white rectangle superimposed on the comments.The white rectangle typically has someone else's avatar, and...
  6. MSN Comments White Rectangle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Comments White Rectangle: Might be the wrong place for this, but there is no longer a category for MSN and I am using Chrome,When browsing comments on an MSN.com article, I keep seeing a smallish white rectangle superimposed on the comments.The white rectangle typically has someone else's avatar, and...
  7. MSN Comments White Rectangle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. White rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White rectangle on screen: [IMG] I have the following white rectangle on my screen and I am unable to get rid of it, I can hover over it with a mouse but clicking on it doesn't do anything and it doesn't register clicks under it making almost half of my screen unusable. I've ran a full virus scan and...
  9. White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10: [ATTACH] There is a small rectangular box at the top left corner of my screen. If I log in, I don't see the desktop items and only see this box in the corner. If I double click it though, my shortcuts and other items appear but the box stays in the background. It is kind of...
  10. White Rectangle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Rectangle: I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few programs in task manager. In the end I restarted windows explorer and that fixed it. Some people killed other programs but those...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. white rectangle windows 10