Windows 10: Windows 10 Settings won't show the information bar.

Discus and support Windows 10 Settings won't show the information bar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Do you know why my Windows Settings won't show the information bar that show the user info, updates info, etc. ? [ATTACH] This is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HenrySSS, Aug 5, 2020.

1. HenrySSS Win User

Windows 10 Settings won't show the information bar.

Hello,

Do you know why my Windows Settings won't show the information bar that show the user info, updates info, etc. ?

Windows 10 Settings won't show the information bar. 5e6d3656-bc9e-473a-ba63-66d2fdbfdf41?upload=true.png

This is my actual Settings screen

Windows 10 Settings won't show the information bar. a6b161df-e41b-497c-8130-d4d9d35eaead?upload=true.png

I already have installed the 2004 Version of Windows 10

Windows 10 Settings won't show the information bar. e74db346-00eb-4b3e-9db0-33a9045436ed?upload=true.png

:)

HenrySSS, Aug 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 5, 2020
  3. People Bar is not showing up.

Hi,

The missing People Bar could have been disabled when you turn off your computer. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• What is the last action taken before you turn off the computer?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed on your computer?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps?

To enable people icon on your taskbar, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Click on the Start button on Windows 10 and choose Settings.
    • Next, open the Settings app and choose Personalization icon.
    • select Taskbar to open all taskbar settings.
    • Look for People section, turn on Show people on the taskbar to show the People bar from the taskbar.

We look forward to your response and for the results for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Toydotgam Win User

People Bar is not showing up.

I have noticed that the options are greyed out, so i can't turn them on but throught the grey they are on. I think it has been locked on by admin since at the top it says "*Some settings are controlled by your administrator". I tried to turn it on and off
    still but is hasn't worked.

Toydotgam, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Settings won't show the information bar. - Similar Threads - Settings won't show

2. Storage Setting shows Wrong Information

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Storage Setting shows Wrong Information: Hi I am user windows 10.I have a lenovo ideapad i7Recently I encountered an problem that is So Irritating.In this screenshot the drive is corrupted and I dont know how to fix it. Well, I have 180 space free why it is full, and I can't access to administrative parts and can't...
  3. hide Windows Setting Panel above showing my information

in Windows 10 Customization
    hide Windows Setting Panel above showing my information: How do I hide or get rid of the panel that shows my email and name, im talking about the Panel that is above all the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-windows-setting-panel-above-showing-my/45995bc2-0263-488c-8ffe-db2239f3ca2b
  4. hide Windows Setting Panel above showing my information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hide Windows Setting Panel above showing my information: How do I hide or get rid of the panel that shows my email and name, im talking about the Panel that is above all the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-windows-setting-panel-above-showing-my/45995bc2-0263-488c-8ffe-db2239f3ca2b
  5. Windows 10 Storage Setting showing wrong disk size information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Storage Setting showing wrong disk size information: Mine C drive where windows is pre-installed by OEM i.e. 256 GB SSD is shown 475 GB in the settings!!! How to correct this???--Few Imgs to describe the issue better Check the C Drive:THANK YOU...
  6. Windows 10 Storage Setting showing wrong disk size information

Windows 10 Storage Setting showing wrong disk size information: Mine C drive where windows is pre-installed by OEM i.e. 256 GB SSD is shown 475 GB in the settings!!! How to correct this???--Few Imgs to describe the issue better Check the C Drive:THANK YOU...
  7. New Information on top bar of Settings screen

New Information on top bar of Settings screen: [ATTACH] I do not understand the need to add the information at the top of my settings screen. MS has added USELESS information on a screen and apparently no way to get rid of it. I do NOT want to be reminded when I go to settings that I am not using my MS account. I am...
  8. Windows settings not showing information on main settings screen

Windows settings not showing information on main settings screen: PC : Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.752 machine: MSI GE 73 8RE I was recently doing some maintenance on my moms machine, and i noticed that her settings screen is different than on mine. both PC's are the same make/model, and both are running Windows 10 Pro x64. hers was...
  9. Task bar won't show in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar won't show in games.: Usually when I play games, my taskbar is always visible at the bottom of my screen, but for some reason today it stopped doing that and now my games play in full screen mode with no task bar at the bottom. I have updated the computer but to no avail. Do you know how I can fix...
  10. user settings information not showing up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    user settings information not showing up: Under Account > Settings, do not see my user information. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/user-settings-information-not-showing-up/09596627-d9df-418f-9e28-232c36380819"