Windows 10: Windows 10 settings

Discus and support Windows 10 settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 settings not responsive. Have reset and still no response. Receive message accounts need to be fixed. Have accessed settings from several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rgts1, Nov 9, 2019 at 9:27 AM.

1. Rgts1 Win User

Windows 10 settings

Windows 10 settings not responsive. Have reset and still no response. Receive message accounts need to be fixed. Have accessed settings from several entry points. Still no response. Am in account online unable to locate what needs to be "fixed". Can I get help with Settings - fix account ?

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Johan45 Win User

Windows 10 settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Thema:

Windows 10 settings

1. Windows 10 settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. Is it a real thing that each Windows 10 update messes with your system settings?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it a real thing that each Windows 10 update messes with your system settings?: I use my computer for a very specific purpose (work), and am required to use CPU-heavy programs. I have set up all my settings accordingly. However, to my dismay I read somewhere that Windows 10 updates mess with the settings. Can anyone confirm this? Does anyone know...
  3. Lost Power Icon on Windows 10 Taskbar and Power Button in Settings has a Wifi Picture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost Power Icon on Windows 10 Taskbar and Power Button in Settings has a Wifi Picture: I just lost my power icon on my Windows 10 PC in the last few days. I did some research and found how to turn it back on, but the problem is that it is already on and the icon in settings now as a wifi/Network picture. I think something got messed up with the last update....
  4. Game DVR settings not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR settings not appearing: I am trying to change specific settings for my game dvr. I was looking at the microsoft page, and i noticed that i do not have the game dvr settings. Could someone please tell me where they are? The settings in windows settings are very basic, and i cannot see the specific...
  5. The device or resource (wpad.home) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The device or resource (wpad.home) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...: This is the only description given to me when troubleshooting my Wi-fi connection. Using windows inbuilt troubleshooter, Windows 10 home. Intel 7500. Before posting this question I have already attempted a dozen or so fixes related very similarly to this trouble code...
  6. Location settings issue after the November, 12 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Location settings issue after the November, 12 update: Hello, I would like to report a problem with the location settings after the Cumulative Update KB4524570 (1903-OS Build 18362.476). I've had disabled location detection on Location Privacy Settings and my apps were showing my 'default location' instead, but after the update...
  7. What is Background app setting on privacy setting?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Background app setting on privacy setting?: Hi Sirs, may I check what is the background app setting for on privacy setting? What does it benefit? Can it spoil the laptops or computers, if I turn each of them off?...
  8. "Some settings are managed by your organisation", according to the information panel...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Some settings are managed by your organisation", according to the information panel...: I keep seeing the message of "Some settings are managed by your organisation" in windows update and other locations in the Settings panel. According to the information provided in the "Why are you seeing "Some settings are managed by your organisation"" screen it's through...
  9. Lost settings after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost settings after update: Please please please STOP changing my settings when you update Windows. It is incredibly frustrating, wastes my time and energy and is having an impact on my business as a sole trader. I can see from questions from other users that many people are having the same problem....
  10. Updates past 1709 have ruined some of my audio settings, could maybe use a hand.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updates past 1709 have ruined some of my audio settings, could maybe use a hand.: To clarify, I have a soundboard (Resanance) that I use on discord, and I also use Voicemeter Banana for NVIDIA Shadowplay to reduce white noise. To put it simply, the virtual audio cable for the soundboard no longer has audio running through it. I can still hear the audio...