Windows 10: Windows 10 settings

Discus and support Windows 10 settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 settings not responsive. Have reset and still no response. Receive message accounts need to be fixed. Have accessed settings from several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rgts1, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Rgts1 Win User

Windows 10 settings

Windows 10 settings not responsive. Have reset and still no response. Receive message accounts need to be fixed. Have accessed settings from several entry points. Still no response. Am in account online unable to locate what needs to be "fixed". Can I get help with Settings - fix account ?

:)

Rgts1, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows 10 settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 settings

1. Windows 10 settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. Setting up a read-only guest PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting up a read-only guest PC?: I'm trying to set up a public-access PC for my organization, basically just a PC that members of the public can come in off the street and use to view files and browse the internet, nothing fancy. The issue I'm having is security. User's gonna user, so I've noticed a few...
  3. I need help with this error. Also, Display settings display this. "Open Network & Internet...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with this error. Also, Display settings display this. "Open Network & Internet...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/robert712002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dz9g5r/i_need_help_with_this_error_also_display_settings/
  4. Setting up a laptop for a child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Setting up a laptop for a child: Hi there, I have purchased a laptop for my son's birthday and am setting it up before giving it to him. I have got to the stage where I need to log in with Microsoft. Is it best to log in with my account details and then later create an account for him and add him to my...
  5. How do you fix twinui in Settings/Windows 10/Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you fix twinui in Settings/Windows 10/Microsoft Edge: I can't access any Microsoft Windows 10 apps in the Microsoft store. Anything I downloaded from the Microsoft Store is gone. Pre-loaded games are gone. System Restore doesn't work. I'm at a loss. Help!...
  6. 1909+ Fast Startup Setting Gone But Why Would MS Enable It by Default?

in Windows 10 Support
    1909+ Fast Startup Setting Gone But Why Would MS Enable It by Default?: I dual boot and Fast Startup causes many problems when trying to get from one system to another. In a fresh1909 installation (not upgraded from earlier W10 versions) there is no Fast Startup or Hibernation settings in Power. One can check using Win Key + R and type in...
  7. Windows 10 Backup Settings - With a USB HDD for Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Backup Settings - With a USB HDD for Backup: I am trying to make use of the MS Windows 10 backup feature. The help pages are pretty useless directing to simply 'Add a drive...' and then terminating. I can navigate in to Settings, Update Backup & Restore and then add a drive. I can event see that it default...
  8. Setting - Account - Change Name showing on screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting - Account - Change Name showing on screen: I bought this laptop. When it arrived the seller had set the screen name as TEST. I want to change that. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-account-change-name-showing-on-screen/d2fca70f-dd7d-4e4a-939c-b8fbdcc8d222"
  9. Microsoft brings back Windows 10’s update deferral settings

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings back Windows 10’s update deferral settings: After installing Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903), several users reported that an unacknowledged bug hid deferral settings. In addition to pause updates option, Windows Update also offers advanced controls called ‘Defferal settings’. If you open Windows Update...
  10. Windows Hello Face, I cannot even Set up the Windows Hello Face Recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face, I cannot even Set up the Windows Hello Face Recognition: My computer is an DELL Inspiron 15 5577 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-i-cannot-even-set-up-the/40f0961c-0eaf-4164-9366-f7f503b159f6