Windows 10: Windows 10 settings

Discus and support Windows 10 settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Communty Members, Windows 10 settings will not open tried scf/dsm etc. even tried to reinstall application package without success. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stewart Lothian, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 settings

Hi Communty Members,

Windows 10 settings will not open tried scf/dsm etc. even tried to reinstall application package without success. Please help. Thanks

:)

Stewart Lothian, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows 10 settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 settings

1. Windows 10 settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. Task bar settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar settings: how do I turn on seconds in my taskbar time display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-settings/4e9a2842-9374-409a-8311-a0de878f3728
  3. Anyone else facing this problem? Personalized settings not responding and windows explorer...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else facing this problem? Personalized settings not responding and windows explorer...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DogeTasticKid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpmcra/anyone_else_facing_this_problem_personalized/
  4. when ever i turn this setting on it just turns back off when i close the window

when ever i turn this setting on it just turns back off when i close the window: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/plsdntcri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpk0p5/when_ever_i_turn_this_setting_on_it_just_turns/
  5. i can not type in the windows search bar or in settings or xbox game bar

in Cortana
    i can not type in the windows search bar or in settings or xbox game bar: I have tried probably 100 methods in the past 4 hours trying to fix this but once I get it I restart my pc and it doesn't work anymore pls help me....
  6. Notification center and settings issues

Notification center and settings issues: My notifications and action center recently crashed. It is blank if it actually opens and will close after a few seconds automatically. The main fix seems to involves the background apps setting and them not being allowed to run in the background, however when I open settings...
  7. updates and settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    updates and settings: I am using W10 Build 18363 Today when I started my system it started to update and ran for 2 hours. After it finished I went to settings to see what changes were made but the settings gear icon would not open for me but it pulled up the control panel. So I can't find the...
  8. Unable to find WI-FI and Ethernet settings in Network and Internet settings for Windows-10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to find WI-FI and Ethernet settings in Network and Internet settings for Windows-10: Dear Team,, I am using Lenovo-Flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 and having very hard time to connect to internet as its doesn't show option to connect to any of the available Wi-Fi networks which I can see though other laptop / devices. Moreover, I can only see 'Bluetooth...
  9. Saving my personal settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Saving my personal settings: Hi, I want to reinstall my windows for getting a fresh start using the Reset option but I want to know, is it possible for me to backup my current settings, so that I can restore the settings after I reinstall windows....
  10. Help! Apps, Settings, and browser randomly open by themselves in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! Apps, Settings, and browser randomly open by themselves in Windows 10: Every morning I wake up my HP all-in-one desktop has 1 multiple File Explorer windows open, 2 webcam app open the webcam isn't on because I have it set to "always ask" before opening and sometimes 3 one or two Chrome default browser instances open and 4 Windows...