Windows 10: Windows 10 settings

Discus and support Windows 10 settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Communty Members, Windows 10 settings will not open tried scf/dsm etc. even tried to reinstall application package without success. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stewart Lothian, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 settings

Hi Communty Members,

Windows 10 settings will not open tried scf/dsm etc. even tried to reinstall application package without success. Please help. Thanks

:)

Stewart Lothian, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows 10 settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 settings

1. Windows 10 settings - Similar Threads - settings

2. Windows 10 2004 update wants to delete all of my files and settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 update wants to delete all of my files and settings: So, when I first tried to install the 2004 update, it ended up failing. After this, it has never shown up under Windows Update since. I was going to try the Windows Update Assistant to get the update, however it would have required me to lose ALL of my files and settings,...
  3. Your diagnostics settings are preventing this device from getting Insider builds

in Windows 10 News
    Your diagnostics settings are preventing this device from getting Insider builds: [ATTACH]If you have successfully enrolled in the Windows Insider Program, but recently you’ve noticed that you’re unable to download new preview builds on your Windows […] This article Your diagnostics settings are preventing this device from getting Insider builds first...
  4. scan to e-mail set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    scan to e-mail set up: I am trying to set up scan tom e-mail on my printer. It requires smpt server and smpt user Id and smpt passwords I contacted att for these and entered the values they gave but no go. I may need to enter the system administrator and enter or ajust the settings there. How can I...
  5. What's preventing a successful sign-in using my MS account under Windows Settings after I...

What's preventing a successful sign-in using my MS account under Windows Settings after I...: I typically sign-in to Windows 10 using my local account. I purchased a security key over a year ago and I successfully set it up with the Edge browser. I do NOT have a problem with using the key to sign in to my MS account from Edge. This is NOT the issue. Prior to ever...
  6. Set cursor?

Set cursor?: Wanted to ask if you can move the cursor from a game like Assasins Creed Syndicate can somehow get? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/cursor-einstellen
  7. how to set up incoming and outgoing mail server port in windows 10 mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to set up incoming and outgoing mail server port in windows 10 mail app: hi i'm trying to add my rediffmail email account in windows 10 mail app but i cant find anywhere to put incomingpop3 and outgoingsmtp mail server port, please help...
  8. Get-WinUserLanguageListin other settings tooonly showing one language pack, but still...

Get-WinUserLanguageListin other settings tooonly showing one language pack, but still...: Here is my problems, i don't know how to solve this issue. [ATTACH] ================================================================================================================================================================================================== [ATTACH]...
  9. Is there anyway to change the display size in the arrangement settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway to change the display size in the arrangement settings?: submitted by /u/tails618 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hoohkm/is_there_anyway_to_change_the_display_size_in_the/
  10. No WiFi please help - just got a new pc but after setting up it's say I can only connect to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No WiFi please help - just got a new pc but after setting up it's say I can only connect to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Coulson1010 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/homvqk/no_wifi_please_help_just_got_a_new_pc_but_after/