Windows 10: Windows 10 setup bug reproduction

Discus and support Windows 10 setup bug reproduction in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to reproduce a bug in the windows 10 setup where u cannot choose the windows 10 version and I do not know how to reproduce it. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pikachugaming1627, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 setup bug reproduction

Hi,I am trying to reproduce a bug in the windows 10 setup where u cannot choose the windows 10 version and I do not know how to reproduce it. Any ideas?Please let me know if you can help me reproduce this bug.thankspikachu

:)

pikachugaming1627, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 setup bug reproduction

lorraine walsh, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 setup bug reproduction

1. Windows 10 setup bug reproduction - Similar Threads - setup bug reproduction

2. Microsoft Magnifier bugs with dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Magnifier bugs with dual monitor setup: When I have Windows magnifier open, I'm experiencing this annoying issue.Whenever I move my mouse pointer, both screens refresh fine.When my text cursor is on the left screen of my dual monitor setup, I can start typing, but the left screen isn't refreshing typed text is not...
  3. Microsoft Magnifier bugs with dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Magnifier bugs with dual monitor setup: When I have Windows magnifier open, I'm experiencing this annoying issue.Whenever I move my mouse pointer, both screens refresh fine.When my text cursor is on the left screen of my dual monitor setup, I can start typing, but the left screen isn't refreshing typed text is not...
  4. Windows 10 Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Setup: I get an error saying Windows Setup cannot start due to missing installation files. If you previously launched Setup from a local directory, copy all the installation files to the directory again and relaunch Setup. I get this error in Windows 8.1 as I'm trying to install to...
  5. Windows 10 Will not Setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Will not Setup: My windows will not setup. It gets to the “services” page, and is a blank, blue screen. I read online that you should go back to network settings and disable wifi, but my computer will not give me the option to change it! What should I do? I have restarted multiple times...
  6. Windows 10 setup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 setup: I just purchased a supposedly new Pocket PC on Amazon I went through the setup and selected my wifi network, timezone, language excetra at this point I got to a screen that is asking me for the password associated with a email I have never seen before I tryed reseting it I...
  7. Windows 10 Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Setup: Hello, Trying to upgrade my windows 7 to windows 10. I had previously installed windows 10 back when they were offering it for free. Due to some bugs with work programs on windows 10, I had to revert back to windows 7. I'm now trying to install windows 10; however, it...
  8. Audio reproduction

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio reproduction: Can I record from an external record player and cassette player or do I need another device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-reproduction/07b6aed8-e390-426f-a015-a2697b9e7f2d
  9. Windows 10 setup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 setup: I was setting up a surface laptop and added a pin number. Later I changing the computer name and had to restart it. When it came back on it lists my name but tells me the pin isn't valid because security settings were changed. It tells to go to settings etcetera but there is...
  10. Problems with video reproduction in every Player and application?

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with video reproduction in every Player and application?: Hi, I experience problems with video reproduction in every Player and application. Video is "messed" when I start it and after a while picture become OK. but then when I scroll though video it becomes bad and messed again. Parts of the picture are gray, it is usually some...